What would Selassie do?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol @ the old dude. It's like his life is in slow motion.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Saw this the other day. Funny... I thought of George too.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hahaha

I'm sitting in the Miami airport waiting on my connection to Orlando as I type this. Been off the grid completely while I've been in Costa. Caught many of those mahi's last week.

As for what I would have done...

My ass would have went in after that thieving seal. He wouldn't have gotten far from the boat with that size of fish.

I'll post some fish pics soon.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hahaha

I'm sitting in the Miami airport waiting on my connection to Orlando as I type this. Been off the grid completely while I've been in Costa. Caught many of those mahi's last week.

As for what I would have done...

My ass would have went in after that thieving seal. He wouldn't have gotten far from the boat with that size of fish.

I'll post some fish pics soon.
Lookin' forward to it George. I JUST got finished processing my elk. 149 pounds of some of the best meat you can't buy. I cut and package my own and trim hard so while it may not seem like much, it is serious cholesterol free, tender, free range, happy (until I shot it) meat. Having Elk with our Blueberry Sage sauce tonight. Fuggin amazing and great for you. Stranger would definitely appreciate the lack of hormones in THIS meat. :cheese:

Good year so far. Looking forward to bear season so I can combine my venison, elk, and bear into some of the best sausage with local beef and pork
one can eat - aside from your lobsters and assorted seafare that I am REALLY looking forward to some time in the not too distant future that is. Hope you had a great time in Costa. I'm guessing you did. You BETTER have tipped back a glass on my and Sam's B-day.

I watched that video and then showed my wife some of the stuff you shared with us. She really wants to get out your way. I'm guessing we can have a helluva time out there. I'll bring jerky and sausage.:cheese:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Lookin' forward to it George. I JUST got finished processing my elk. 149 pounds of some of the best meat you can't buy. I cut and package my own and trim hard so while it may not seem like much, it is serious cholesterol free, tender, free range, happy (until I shot it) meat. Having Elk with our Blueberry Sage sauce tonight. Fuggin amazing and great for you. Stranger would definitely appreciate the lack of hormones in THIS meat. :cheese:

Good year so far. Looking forward to bear season so I can combine my venison, elk, and bear into some of the best sausage with local beef and pork
one can eat - aside from your lobsters and assorted seafare that I am REALLY looking forward to some time in the not too distant future that is. Hope you had a great time in Costa. I'm guessing you did. You BETTER have tipped back a glass on my and Sam's B-day.

I watched that video and then showed my wife some of the stuff you shared with us. She really wants to get out your way. I'm guessing we can have a helluva time out there. I'll bring jerky and sausage.:cheese:

Hell Stu, I think the last thing I did on a computer over a week ago was start a Happy B-Day thread for you guys. I haven't been on a computer, phone, or even watched a TV since then. Muy Bien!

Man I'm happy to hear that you did well on your hunting trip. My mouth is watering reading your description of what you got. Speaking of lack of hormones,,, down in Costa NOTHING is processed. The meats were just amazing... my God. I'm really gonna miss the food.

We stayed at an unbelievable resort were everything was included. They had 8 different 5-star restaurants on site and we could simply bring our fresh fish in at the end of the day and take it to whatever one we wanted and have them prepare it for us in a variety of ways. Each restaurant specialized in a different part of the world's cuisine and they were truly better than 5-star, just incredible,,, and I'm a very tough critic. They did some amazing things with our fish,,, but we made sure that we each had a huge bowl of spicy ceviche to start every night. It was cool that we were also able to share lots of our leftovers each night with others in the restaurants since we had so much... we'd "only" bring back about 20-30 pounds of fish for them to prepare, which is just a little too much for the wife and I to take out in one sitting.

Anyway, I wish I was eating some of that unprocessed bacon right now sippin on some of their fresh squeezed fruit juices. Back to reality.......

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sounds like an awesome trip man. Welcome back though I'm sure you'd rather have stayed away a bit longer. Cheers man.