What would Brady look like as CLE's QB?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
1nfAQ.jpeg

Eliminating the obvious response of, "He'd still look like a douche." Assuming he lasted long enough to be a 10yr QB over there, would he have as many wins, titles, individual achievements or accolades? Would CLE be a perennial powerhouse over the course of those 10 years? Would he still be in the league? What's your take on how that situation would have played out, if CLE drafted him in 2000?

Lesson

Oh, really?
It's hard to say. Couch was only in his second year in the NFL when Brady was drafted and put the Browns to be in a position to make the POs(he didn't start as he was hurt during the PO game). I think Brady might have received a shot in 2003 or 2004, assuming Couch's decline continued. The Browns would be nothing more than an 8-8 team with Brady, IMO, as the talent on the Browns' teams from 2004-2006 was crap. I don't know how the Browns would have performed in 2007 or 2008 with Brady, but I think they would have been a PO team from 2010-now with him considering how good their OL is, as well as defense, and they have a stud WR in Gordon.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
He surely wouldn't have nearly as many wins, stats and of course no titles. I don't even think he would be in the league anymore. You have to have some talent around the QB for him to be successful. You also need stability in the front office. Does anyone think that if Russel Wilson was drafted by the Jaguars that they'd be in the playoffs?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Cleveland cheated like the Patriots did; maybe. :cool:

Oh, and, he looks like a douche.

moklerman

Warner-phile
No way. Brady was insulated for YEARS in New England. Put Couch in New England those years and he'd have multiple titles. Brady in Cleveland and he's probably selling insurance and married to Jenny-Sue instead of Giselle.