What way do you most often listen to music?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
As a musician, it's hard to get a perfect mix that sounds great over every type of music player because of the different frequencies - especially when you don't have the best equipment. So I'm trying to figure out what a majority of people use to listen to music so I can optimize my mixes so they sound the best on the most popular option.

Do you use headphones, computer speakers, car stereo, or something else?
Vote here: http://strawpoll.me/3406241

Thanks brothers!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
MP3's lack the sound quality of CD's, I wish CD's would get popular again.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
car stereo, computer speakers. i remember having to do this in recording engineering school. back in the analog days. (y)

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Car, cd, earphones for you tube and my favorite is cd on my Infinity tower speakers! Wife limits that as her love for loud music is limited. Guess it's because she can't hear herself talk! :sneaky::p

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Interesting there are counting this post 5 responses and counting me clicking the link and voting there are 2 votes mine and someone else's come on guys get on voting help the broths out lol

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Any way I fooking want. :cool:

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Interesting there are counting this post 5 responses and counting me clicking the link and voting there are 2 votes mine and someone else's come on guys get on voting help the broths out lol
I was the first vote cause I like to listen to the stereo in my car. That bluetooth thing is amazing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like earphone or earbuds for the bass boost and also in my car .... for the same reason.