What was your favorite play from 2015, and why?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Gurley breaking loose against AZ and going down in play, to run down the clock. He surprised me with his football IQ and proved a team player. Incredible heads up play for a rookie, let alone a vet. It was very Marshal Faulkesque.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Either Gurley's twisting dive to get into the end zone because it shows his heart and a glimpse of our future.

Or the Barnes fumble recovery that saved the day and led tot he win in Seattle.

@-X- the only other teas I see are the Rams opponents who watches other games :whistle:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm gunna throw up two plays here. Both against the niners. The 71 yard touchdown run by Gurley on a simple draw play. Perfectly executed and showed the speed of Gurley. The other one is the 66 yard touchdown pass to Tavon. It was a screen which again was perfectly executed and showed the speed and elusiveness of Austin. From a pure football standpoint, it doesn't get better then those two plays.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Cowboys.

The one where Matt Cassell threw an interception.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Cowboys.

The one where Matt Cassell threw an interception.

What about the one where Brandon Weeden threw an interception?

Real talk though, I feel for ya a bit after that season. Must have felt like a wasted season.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

The 2nd one.

Non-Ram

Steelers Le'Veon Bell getting the game winning TD against San Diego.

Non-Ram/Non-Steeler

Julio Jones crazy TD catch and run against Carolina.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Seattle game in Seattle. When we jarred that fumble loose from Wussle. That's when I think that game was sealed. Close second was already mentioned. Gurleys missile shot up the middle against the hapless whiners.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley breaking loose against AZ and going down in play, to run down the clock. He surprised me with his football IQ and proved a team player. Incredible heads up play for a rookie, let alone a vet. It was very Marshal Faulkesque.
Mine too!
Also, it would have been his 1st NFL TD but he still took the knee!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This play was so clutch. Foles to Bailey, overtime, week 1. Without it, do we win?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Another one I was going to mention was Britts touchdown in that Seattle game because he burned Sherman.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
Trumaine Johnson's pick 6 return against the Lions.

Return was nice but McLeod's block is what made it my favorite. 30 yard sprint to the ball to lay out a 6'4 300+ offensive lineman which springs Tru for the points.

Heads up, all heart play by Rodney McLeod

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
McLeod laying out Sanders.

If there was any doubt in the league about our Defense and that receivers should be ASKEERED to play against us, that was it.