What this draft says

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Rams are fine with the offensive line.

Rams want more production from the offense.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I agree ILB incoming most likely.

Although Anae is still on the board. Which is crazy to me. Even though I want a fuckin ILB in this round I gotta say if I'm lookin at these guys vs him it's a pretty easy decision.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
seems like they are going both for scheme fits and best player available for that scheme in their eyes, not necessarily biggest need. Secondly in importance, I think they are also taking a look next year's contracts with some of these picks.

The last few drafts seem to favor skill position in the early rounds and it would seem they think OL will redshirt the first year anyhow and will take prospects that are more raw in those positions. Just my take the last couple drafts.

Last edited:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I recorded the draft last night because staying up till 5am on consecutive nights didn't appeal. I have just watched it all now.

Huge, huge fan of all 4 of the Rams picks. Only slight annoyance was Cushenberry going one pick before us. But I think we got much better with these 4 guys. I see from the individual threads that some folk are unhappy, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But they are 4 guys I really like.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
ya that Cush pick, almost like Elway had something against us

MachS

Hall of Fame
2017 Rams #1 rated OL
2018 Rams #2 rated OL
2019 Rams #31 rated OL

Yea lets not address the OL at all. Cant wait to watch Goff throwing under pressure for another year which will lead to another terrible season for him. Unbelievable the one weakest unit on our entire roster last year has gotten zero additional talent. Unfuckingbelivable

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
The team is more satisfied with the group they have on the O-line and ILB than maybe some people thought. We didn't cut guys in either position over the offseason so that tells us that isn't a high priority in the draft's early rounds.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We had to change our entire offense to work around the glaring deficiencies in the OL but apparently its not a need.