What The Hell?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam Bradford QB STL

21 Hrs St Louis Rams Comment

Sam Bradford completed 26-of-39 passes for 275 yards and two touchdowns in St. Louis' 24-24, Week 10 tie with the 49ers.

Yes, a tie. It's the NFL's first since 2008. Both teams had multiple chances to take control of the game in the fourth quarter and overtime, but penalties and miscues were the law of the land in one of the worst-played games you'll ever see. Both teams missed critical field goals, while the Rams took a number of mind-bogglingly amateur penalties and the 49ers dialed up a host of questionable play-calls. The officials (and coaches) played their part with inept clock management. As for Bradford, he hung his pass catchers out to dry multiple times, but as expected, looked like a different quarterback with No. 1 receiver Danny Amendola back in the fold. If Amendola can stay healthy, Bradford will be a much steadier QB2.

what on earth are they talking about? apart from one hospital pass to richardson i have no idea what they're going on about. these are the rotoworld clowns that add their opinion to the statistics they post.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Uh..... I'm at a bit of a loss here as well, I don't know what the hell they're talking about... I thought Bradford played one of his best games. He drove us down the field to score when we needed to, he did everything we asked him to do and more.

If anything our receivers hung him out to dry, walking back to the line with the clock ticking..

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I recall a couple of times Bradford unloaded the ball in a bit of distress to receivers who were not going to gain any yardage and were set up to take the quick hit. Those couple of times are what the author has decided to shine a light on. Obviously, not that warranted a subject when you consider Bradford was probably feeling like he was about to get sacked and figured it better to gain a yard or two. On one instance, I felt he should of just thrown the ball away for better clock management. But in a game where clock management was horrendous to begin with, why even mention it?

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Can we blame the boys in stripes for this tie game? They did SCREW UP more then a few times with the clock, missed calls, bogus calls on the rams ect. :evil: