What the heck is going on with these late night games?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Sunday night I go to bed with the 9ers in full control, running the ball at will and taking a big lead in to the 4thQ of their first game in their shiny new digs only for me to wake up Monday morning with the incredible surge of energy to learn Kaepernick shit the bed in the 4th Q and da bears came all the way back to win!!

Then last night I fall to sleep as Indy takes a seemingly insurmountable lead of 20-6 deep in to the 3Q, also at home, and where Luck has not (yet) lost 2 games in a row....only to awaken to a 30-27 last second fg victory....for the EAGLES???? :seizure:

Crazy stuff man...fo sho! :jerkoff:

AZRamsFan93

Sunday night I go to bed with the 9ers in full control, running the ball at will and taking a big lead in to the 4thQ of their first game in their shiny new digs only for me to wake up Monday morning with the incredible surge of energy to learn Kaepernick crap the bed in the 4th Q and da bears came all the way back to win!!

Then last night I fall to sleep as Indy takes a seemingly insurmountable lead of 20-6 deep in to the 3Q, also at home, and where Luck has not (yet) lost 2 games in a row....only to awaken to a 30-27 last second fg victory....for the EAGLES???? :seizure:

Crazy stuff man...fo sho! :jerkoff:
You are going to bed too early!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I thought the Eagles would come back and win the entire time. They moved the ball well and just couldn't punch it in.