what the 'hawks fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry if im steppping on anyones toes here ...i just love these threads and haven seen one for this yet (mods use the delete button if so needed )

so its hawks week and if im totally honest i hate the hate just a tad more than the niners (ive always been a stl rams fan so never really had the Cali rivalry thing ) plus their fans and pete carrol are just kick in the dick worthy
so any way over at

http://www.seahawks.net

there's this thread

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=128168&sid=81784de92e7b603d409e5f4422830a10

This is gonna be a BIG DEAL game down there in plastic town... Think of how motivated that team is gonna be...

1. First LA Rams home game since 1994. They'd kinda like to make a "splash", of course...
2. They were totally embarrassed in their opener, so naturally they will be "extra" motivated by whatever THAT crap was against the hapless 9ers...
3. Winning a game against the crown jewel of the NFC for the last few seasons (and arguably, the entire NFL) would be the "Perfect" opener for the Rams return.
4. That Rams D-line against scrappy and the crew trying their best to keep Russell alive... Not very confident here...

Are we in for a pretty tough/dangerous game here?

No injuries.... NO INJURIES!!!
pray.gif

Hawks need to comeout and be aggressive on both sides of the ball. Punch em in the mouth early and often, and after last week get the Rams doubting themselves. The longer the Rams think they are in the game the worse the Hawks chances of winning get

The Rams pretty much own us.

They have beaten us home and away with some pretty barely there QBs.

I don't think it matters, they are just Paper to our Rock, for whatever reason.

I am really hoping that moving to LA their players are more interested in the sights & sounds of LA than getting ready for the game.

Because this is no win for us, if we beat them? Well the 49ers shellacked them on national TV so that should have been expected. They beat us? OMG, this is the same team the hapless 49ers shelled what is wrong with us?

I am just hoping we get our of there with a win, at least not a 10am EST game. Hopefully put a W in the column and move on, because this one does indeed seem like a trap.

this guy gets it (well the bolded part anyway ) as does this guy

The Seahawks are Superman, and the Lambs are kryptonite. Totally harmless to everyone else, absolutely kills us. Damn that Achilles Heel!