What team would you most like to avoid in the playoffs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Biggest concern for me is the Saints in the Dome, although I hope we get that far.

As long as we beat SF on Sunday, we’d be favorites in the Div round at the Coliseum. I’d welcome a rematch with the 3 seed Bears. Trubisky looked awful, and Rams were off in both playcalling and execution.

Definitely agree it is the Saints for me! While I think the Rams can beat them in a rematch I would much prefer that the Rams play at home throughout the NFC Playoffs!

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam

I have to totally VERY RESPECTFULLY disagree on this one! The Patriots are the NUMBER ONE TEAM I would like to see the Rams play in the playoffs!!! For one that would mean the Rams made it to the Super Bowl AND personally I would feel much better after all these years to get some PAYBACK AND REVENGE for that BITTER Loss to the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVI!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

It was a sultry day of summer back in 2002 as we took in Six Flags New England only being a few hours away and the children were obviously younger, my daughter of two and my son of 8 and nobody would have understood the horrifying events that took place that fateful day.

Tom Brady jerseys abound, Super Bowl hats and even an actual Mike Vrabel sighting, it was all a man could stand. My trophy bride was silent, my son never made eye contact and even my beauteous two year old daughter kept saying “it’s hot.” She had no idea.

As we made it to the water park, I felt the worst was over, however, footballs were being tossed about with all faces of the Patriot logo and my wife just whispered in my ear “I will drive home.” Nobody has spoken about that day sense, pictures have been buried in the basement and since that trip, we always travel to Six Flags in Toms River New Jersey, longer drive, but much better for my health.

Name
Hannibal Ram
Seattle..... The old adage about the difficulty of beating the same team 3 times in a season is real.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
The Eagles.

Confident we match up well with anyone, but the Eagles have been though.

We will beat the Bears.

Donald has some unfinished business with the Seahawks.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
From least to most want to face

1. Saints

Big gap

2. Seattle
3. Bears
4. Vikings (if they had a QB I might rank them as high as 2)
5. Cowboys

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
BEARS , they dominated our guys and I dont want to see that again

It's the playoffs and line play decides who win .

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like CHI in LA but NOT in CHI!

DAL doesn't scare me much - period. That offense is putrid. I know our defense isn't the cat's meow... but the DAL offense is (in my best Barkley voice) tuuuurible.

SEA concerns me much more. They are playing at a very high level and their strength (running) is our weakness. But, unlike DAL, where you can stack and stop Elliott and Prescott won't beat you, if you try that with SEA, Wilson can beat you. And they know the Rams as well as the Rams know them. Divisional games are tough in the playoffs.

Ya know who else concerns me? PHI. Here we go again with Foles. Definition of Wild Card.

Then, of course, there's NO. In LA, great game. In NO, all bets are off. Rams did a remarkable job of coming all the way back and almost pulling that game off. But the Rams today are not that same team... the offense hasn't been that explosive in weeks. I do not like the Rams prospects in NO... but that might very well be what goes down.

Right now... gotta take care of business. Shanahan has SF playing very well. They are no push-overs and Rams had better be ready for one helluva game... they'd like nothing more than to throw a monkey wrench into the Rams playoff plans.

Forgot MINN... for some reason (pronounced Cousins), they don't concern me much at all... especially if they have to play in LA.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Of all the teams we’ve named; I could make a case we could beat them all handily.

The Saints; they’ve slowed of late. I think we have the upper hand losing the first matchup.

The Bears; I just don’t see enough in this team yet. They feel a year away (like the 2017 Rams). Yeah they beat us, but I think this would be an emotional rematch in our favour

The Seahawks; we already beat them 2x. It feels like a team we know how to play.

The Cowboys; I’d love a shot at Dak. I think we can harass him into mistakes.

Etc.

But it’s football and every week is a new matchup. I respect all these teams, so don’t misinterpret.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The Vikings. I think the Bears in "Our House" will be a good match up for us. Their QB is limited. On the road they suck. I don't want to see the Vikings. Their defense is a real tough match up for us. Their D is playing a lot more like last year as the season has progressed. The Cowgirls suck on the road as well and as was stated earlier, their Oline isn't all that with out Martin. I would like Seattle to play the Saints and then who ever comes out of that game will be ripe for the taking. Seattle will be worn down with no week off or the Saints will have been punished by Seattle's run game, I think they will show the Saints #1 run def what a real rushing attach is. The seattle Dbacks do punish. Just the kind of team to take the Saints out.

Last edited:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well, I see both good news and bad news in many places.

Good news?

We only have to win 2 games in the playoffs to get to the SB.
We are quite capable of beating any team that we can possibly face.
We are highly likely to get a bye and be well rested before playoffs begin.
I love our chances in potential re-matches with Bears and/or Saints.
These playoffs should be a blast to watch with the Rams involved.

Bad news?

We will have a tough matchup in our 2 playoff games, no matter which teams we face.
I’m still not convinced that Wade’s D is of playoff caliber. Convince me, Wade!

Bottom line for me is to just try to relax and enjoy the show. Let the matchups sort themselves out.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
For me, it's Seattle. Pete Carrol deserves the Coach of the Year award. The Seahawks are not rebuilding anymore because next year will be always be tough battles against them. They've got the horses to contend yearly.

The Seahawks have great receivers, RBs corp and TEs. Russell Wilson is very elusive once he takes off when the protection is broken. Don't sleep on Seattle because they play JUMBO run formation and will smash defenses apart, especially how pourous Wade Philips run defense is and how our corners' plays are always looking at the QB.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My confidence level is higher this year than last . GZ is healthy and I'm sure McVay will be ready when the Bears most likely come to LA . The Saints are a different story though. Still miss Kupp big time