What shall we name this?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Seattle Screw?
The Northwest Pass-ughe?
Refgate?
The End of the Innocence?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hail Mary ...

mother-of-god-template.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
libertadrocks said:
I read "The Inaccurate Reception" somewhere. Thought it was fitting
I think we have a winner.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Goodell's Final Mistake!

His reign at top of NFL Corporate is now over, albeit, it may be some time before he is replaced. But with the amount of money that this stupid replacement ref decision is going to cost the NFL, there is just no way the owners stand for his continued "stewardship".

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A Wisconsin newspaper shows the refs in the endzone on this play calling it

"The Thirteenth Man"

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
interference said:
Goodell's Final Mistake!

His reign at top of NFL Corporate is now over, albeit, it may be some time before he is replaced. But with the amount of money that this stupid replacement ref decision is going to cost the NFL, there is just no way the owners stand for his continued "stewardship".

He's doing exactly what the owners want, taking YOUR heat.

There was a story about a Greek god who throwing him to the ground made him stronger ,that's Goodell.

The tumultuous times he is guiding the league through,the hatred you manifest ,it's WHY they hired HIM.

Antaeus son of the earth goddess Gaea

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Late entry this one is original,so I,Moi, get the credit

areya ready................................?
Discount Double Catch

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
"Taint-Gate"???

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Golden Showered??

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Thordaddy said:
interference said:
Goodell's Final Mistake!

There was a story about a Greek god who throwing him to the ground made him stronger ,that's Goodell.

The tumultuous times he is guiding the league through,the hatred you manifest ,it's WHY they hired HIM.

I'd argue that he is CREATING the tumultuous times we are experiencing via his stupidity and arrogance.

Further, if the TV Broadcasters start renegotiating contracts, lowering their revenues to the NFL, as I've speculated in other threads, then Goodell will sent packing as a failure before you can say "The Inaccurate Reception".

Hence, outcome is still pending.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
interference said:
Thordaddy said:
interference said:
Goodell's Final Mistake!

I'd argue that he is CREATING the tumultuous times we are experiencing via his stupidity and arrogance.

Further, if the TV Broadcasters start renegotiating contracts, lowering their revenues to the NFL, as I've speculated in other threads, then Goodell will sent packing as a failure before you can say "The Inaccurate Reception".

Hence, outcome is still pending.

Argue that all you like but if the owners were not supporting his actions they'd have told him to fold and get the refs back.

It isn't his money he's fighting for ,his life would be MUCH easier if he folded , he was hired to clean up the game , get a better player CBA ,which was done, and by and large is an enormous success .
He's unpopular with labor sympathetic folk ,but management sympathetic folk marvel at his pluck.UH which side do you think owners are?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I do agree that Goodell's position originates from ownership, and I think this position will ultimately backlash on them.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
interference said:
I do agree that Goodell's position originates from ownership, and I think this position will ultimately backlash on them.

Well of course it does, the players can't fire him