What Seattle's "12" really means.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
1450857_10152985863012976_2136064030515788880_n.jpg

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Awesome! Hate them!

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure the Rams are 1-2 in Super Bowls as well, but we don't go around calling ourselves "12's" like fucking dumbasses. This is just something to piss them off. Showed that picture to a Seahawks fan on Twitter and I got blocked. rofl.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Sure the Rams are 1-2 in Super Bowls as well, but we don't go around calling ourselves "12's" like freaking dumbasses. This is just something to pee pee them off. Showed that picture to a Seahawks fan on Twitter and I got blocked. rofl.

That's a funny post.
BTW, I just looked at your username, and it's significance hit me, (at least I think it did).

Did it? :heh:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
That changes if we count pre-Super Bowl NFL Championships though. :)

I think if you have to go back to the beginning of time it probably doesn't count.

However Seattle is 0-2 in years they've drug tested. And we are 1-1 in years not under influence of uber 9-11 patriotism.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought the number "12" was to honor each one of the fans they had prior to 3 years ago.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Sure the Rams are 1-2 in Super Bowls as well, but we don't go around calling ourselves "12's" like freaking dumbasses. This is just something to pee pee them off. Showed that picture to a Seahawks fan on Twitter and I got blocked. rofl.

DUDE
Rams are 1-3 in Super Bowls

image.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think if you have to go back to the beginning of time it probably doesn't count.

However Seattle is 0-2 in years they've drug tested. And we are 1-1 in years not under influence of uber 9-11 patriotism.
Hardly the beginning of time. Unless time somehow began in the 1950's.

DUDE
Rams are 1-3 in Super Bowls

View attachment 5312
What, did the Rams somehow lose Super Bowl XIV twice? Because the only other ones we've been in are XXXIV and XXXVI.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

What, did the Rams somehow lose Super Bowl XIV twice? Because the only other ones we've been in are XXXIV and XXXVI.

The Rams have been in 3 Superbowls, one in L.A. and two since they've been in St. Louis! Where are you coming up with the 4th one!? If you want to count Championships pre SB era the Rams are 3-2! ( Check MY avatar!)

Aghhhhh
My math sucks and I've been exposed

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

Sometimes the blue font is just implied, you know? Like when you think the joke is so obvious that no blue is required?:)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Sometimes the blue font is just implied, you know? Like when you think the joke is so obvious that no blue is required?:)
Sorry, I've been exposed to too many San Francisco fans who said basically the same thing and weren't joking.

Since, of course, if a team has driven away all the classy fans and is stuck with what's left, and said classless team doesn't HAVE any pre-Super Bowl NFL Championships, then those pre-Super Bowl Championships don't count... somehow. Especially since at the time, San Francisco had the most (5) and would have been embarrassed bragging about that compared to Green Bay's 12.

Also, somehow their Super Bowl record of 5-0 was better than Dallas winning the same number and still getting there 3 MORE times... it was a whole thing with them. Somewhat comparable to Ram Stalk.