What Seahawks fans are saying before the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=133251

I'm sure our O will bounce back against the Rams

Wait. Nevermind
---------
those awesome looking putrid green jerseys will will the seahawks to victory...I'm not worried...
-------
They will beat the Rams by 45 points and everyone will decide they've "turned the corner."

This team is all over the place this year. That's about all I can say about them.
--------
At least we have a long time to recover... oh...
-------
This actually might be a good thing. They won't have time to dwell on a bad loss, they have to move on to the Rams quickly.

I just hope they keep being pissed off.
---------
Rams blown out today. If we can't beat them convincingly, division rival or not , then We are not good. Coffee lock like a deer in the headlights. If he goes off on our D then there is no excuse to cover their asses.
---------
We now have two teams looking to correct embarrassing performances, division game, this won't be a cake walk.
---------
40+ just to shut this place up.
---------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=133257

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Los Angeles Rams

LA Rams Fans

http://laramsfans.com/

Real Rams Fans

http://www.realramsfans.com/index.php

Rams Fans United

http://www.ramsfansunited.com/index.php

Rams on Demand

http://www.ramsondemand.com/

Clan Ram

https://www.clanram.com

The Original Herd

http://ramsrule.com/
--------
wow not really much shit talking we could do against each other this week...
-------
Maybe we could start a topic......Who's game Sunday was worse.
--------
Which team will suck less Thursday
--------
Yesterday's games were trap games in prep for this Thursday night.
-------
Time to end this stupid losing streak against the Rams and gonna put this donkey Packers game behind us by locking up the NFC West thursday night.
-------
One gets the feeling that the Rams may be in for a thrashing.
-------
Gee Scott is saying Jeff Fisher just got fired???
-------
Oh the timing of it all.
--------
Rams could be highly motivated to kick some ass after coach just got shitcanned
--------
I doubt those players on the Rams will have any motivation at this point. I bet those guys are already making plans for their offseason. Its rarely ever a good thing when a team loses its coach midseason and has to prepare on a short week.
---------
Well there is less preparation needed for divisional games especially since they already know HOW to beat us. I have a feeling this game could get nasty. More so then they usually do. One team pissed after a terrible showing when they know they are better than they showed and another team pissed because they just plain suck but have the ability to beat us anyways.
---------
Get reel, after losing this fisher they will never get their bass in gear!
----------
Or they can be scared shitless into losing their own jobs that they actually come out to play.... #highlymotivated
--------
Don't get me wrong. I still think we will win. I just think it could get very physical and nasty. Makes for an interesting game.
-------
Your uni colors just suck.
---------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=133285

Will everything be OK Friday

We are all butt hurt and frustrated with this team. With this blowout loss and the Rams getting smoked and all the JF controversy in LA, I can see the Seahawks coming out on Thursday night and putting a beat down on the Rams. I know our history with them and they pretty much own us in the last few years but I think this week will be much like the Panthers week.

Russ will turn it around and we will play great at home. I think Thursday will be a great Band-Aid for this week. But it will just be that, a Band-Aid and not a cure for our bigger problems.
---------
Hopefully so.

If they play the same way at home like they did yesterday, they'll get booed off the field. They know better than to play that bad at home
---------
Based on how we played yesterday, I don't feel great. I mean the Rams have beat us 3 straight.
--------
We've lost two of our last three to mediocre teams, and we're playing a team that has beaten us three times in a row.

I wish I shared your optimism, but the evidence just won't allow it.
---------
No, we are not ALL butthurt. It's one game, Rodgers hasn't lost a home game in December since 2008. Hawks played like crap, still has nothing to do with the butt kicking that they are gonna' put on the Rams Thursday.
--------
It should be a win given our Hawks habit of "bounce back" games, but it won't likely be the easy win some in here are so quick to predict.

And if we lose, OUCH. Might just cripple the team permanently for this season.
----------
http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?45441-Jeff-Fisher-fired

Jeff Fisher fired
3 days should be plenty for a new coach to completely implement his system.
s8.gif

--------
And there is a rumor, which I don't believe one bit, that Harbaugh could be the replacement.
I can't imagine Harbaugh leaving Michigan.

Rams have played us well the last couple years, but people seem to forget the 10 in a row the Hawks put on em.

Fisher imo is one of the most overrated coaches in NFL History.
---------
I buy it. We'll be facing Hairball twice a year again starting next year.
-------
I'm glad they kept him on long enough to secure his spot in the NFL record book, even with Dan Reeves as the coach with the most losses...

And Rams fans everywhere slow-clap Fisher out.
--------
I have a 30 year old bottle of wine I've been saving for a special occasion, tonight might be the night. JK.

In other NFCW news, ARI WR Michael Floyd was arrested on DUI charges. Between that, Fisher's firing, SackorPick's protests, and Seattle's offensive duds, this division is a hot mess right now.
---------
Seahawks have struggled when facing new Qbs in the past; will it be the same with a brand new coach???
---------
Pretty interesting, sign him to a 2 year extension and show him the door the next day.
---------
They signed him to the extension in the offseason. They just (for reasons known only to them) didn't tell anyone till they got tired of Eric Dickerson's constant "Fisher has to go" campaign on local radio.

Thing is now they look stupider than ever. Total fustercluck.
--------
I wanted to hang "The Biggest Loser" monniker on him Thursday night. Damn.
--------
Perhaps they feel they dont even need a coach to whup us again...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Rams could be highly motivated to kick some ass after coach just got shit-canned...

I'm afraid it could be just the opposite...Their player friendly coach just got canned...Maybe they really don't give a shit at this point...Guess they might feel like they're playing for their jobs, but I doubt it...Maybe they can play for the fans just this once !!! Stan hopes for a change, I'm sure he really doesn't want the embarrassment of packing 18,742 fans into his new 2+ billion dollar palace...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I maybe misremembering but did we go mental on the redskins when Haslett took over First game as interim HC

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Rams could be highly motivated to kick some ass after coach just got crap-canned...

I'm afraid it could be just the opposite...Their player friendly coach just got canned...Maybe they really don't give a crap at this point...Guess they might feel like they're playing for their jobs, but I doubt it...Maybe they can play for the fans just this once !!! Stan hopes for a change, I'm sure he really doesn't want the embarrassment of packing 18,742 fans into his new 2+ billion dollar palace...

They better be playing like their jobs are on the line, because they are on the line. There are a few Rams that have pretty much earned the right to come back, but many of them should feel as though they already have 1 foot about to exit the door.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I maybe misremembering but did we go mental on the redskins when Haslett took over First game as interim HC

We beat the then 4-1 Redskins 19-17 ... not exactly going mental on them but a WIN none the less! We smacked the Cowboys the week after 34-14 ... then we went on to lose ten straight.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams will receive a beat down. Firing Fisher or any move they might have made is not going to fix the bad offensive scheme, some of them quitting, depth issues on the roster, etc. Rams are a bad team and all that "play for Fish" lip service only lasts until they get punched in the mouth in a hostile environment and realize they aren't up to task.

I am watching this game to track Goff's growth, and to evaluate the guys who will be under contract next year. But it's gonna be fugly.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Why am I getting the vibe that the players got to know Fisher a little too well and got into a comfort zone? If the next coach is like those soldier of fortune type who drags these players d**ks through the dirt, I don't want to hear complaining that the coach is too hard on us...Maybe they do need a real wake up call...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Kinda funny reading some of this. Most sound a bit cautious about the game, while those completely blinded, by their Thursday night uniforms, think an ass whopping is coming down the road. I think (hope) our guys come out to prove something. Fisher being fired is no doubt a huge distraction. However, if these guys are true professionals, they will put this past them and not just show up.

You've heard the players saying this was on them and not Fisher, which makes the message pretty simple. Prove it. Play inspired ball for the last three weeks, because your job depends on it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
wow not really much crap talking we could do against each other this week...
-------
Maybe we could start a topic......Who's game Sunday was worse.
--------
Which team will suck less Thursday
" This may be a good point, IDK!"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Reading my Signature at the Bottom of the page would be very appropriate at this time for all Rams Players and Coaches!!!(y):shades::cheers:
GO RAMS!
addon.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Kinda funny reading some of this. Most sound a bit cautious about the game, while those completely blinded, by their Thursday night uniforms, think an ass whopping is coming down the road. I think (hope) our guys come out to prove something. Fisher being fired is no doubt a huge distraction. However, if these guys are true professionals, they will put this past them and not just show up.

You've heard the players saying this was on them and not Fisher, which makes the message pretty simple. Prove it. Play inspired ball for the last three weeks, because your job depends on it.

Little late to play for Fisher...If that's all it takes then THEY got him fired...Of course that's not the case looking at his 20+ year record...Don't care what the motivation might be, I'd just like them to show at least a modicum of pride in what they do to make their $millions...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
However, if these guys are true professionals, they will put this past them and not just show up.

I think way too much emphasis is put on things that don't matter in football, like bulletin board material, players feeling disrespected by the other team, trying to win for the fired coach, etc. Football is about fundamentals and execution. The Rams suck at both. That is not going to change in this game.

Yeah, they have played the Shehawks tough and won the last three games to include the last one in Seattle. But this team we are seeing right now is not a healthy team. They have fundamental failures all over the place, at many positions. I seriously doubt they're gonna get those things fixed enough in the span of a few days to go into that environment against a playoff team and win a fourth straight.

Oh and btw I do hope you're right. But not gonna believe it until I see it man. This team is that bad.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
This is a game that I hope players don't just cash it in. They need to realize despite their coach getting let go they are still playing for jobs for the next coach or team. Coaches will watch tape and see if they are playing as they should or not.
Bottom line is I don't care what your record is, you play like a professional that you are getting paid a lot of money to be.
Pride if nothing else.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=133317

Fearless Prediction: Rams @ Seahawks

Luckily for us, we are going to play a Rams team that isn't the same team we saw earlier in the season and we are playing at home. This is a rebound game to keep us in the hunt for the ever so valuable bye in the playoffs.

Seahawks 27 - Rams 13
---------
13-9 Seahawks
---------
Los Angeles 17
Seahawks 23
--------
Hawks 31
Lambs 09
-----
All hope is lost. The team will come out slow and sloppy, playing down to the level of the opposition yet again.

Todd Gurley gashes our run D, and Aaron Donald eats Thomas the Tank Engine. Literally, eats the kid alive.

Rams 13
Seahawks 6
----------
Gonna' be a blowout. Rookie QB coming to our house in a prime time game, against an angry undefeated at home Hawks team? This won't be close.

Hawks 30-13
--------
I want to believe this.
But have nothing indicating that this will happen. Based on how we played last week and based on how the Rams normally play us.

10-9
Hawks
--------
12 - 6 Hawks
---------
23-10

icon_new.gif

------
2-0 Hawks
-------
Well, my predictions suck this year. I could easily see the Rams being inspired and having something to play for now that Fisher is gone. But, whatever.

Seahawks 17
Rams 13
--------
Seahawks press to prove "doubters" wrong...

Rams 12
Seahawks 9

Rams get 4 Field Goals, 2 of which come off turnovers/short fields.
Seahawks get one TD on a big play, late in the game. Hauschka misses PAT.

Another sub 75 QB rating day for RW. Questions abound as the Season sputters towards losing the only playoff game we play.

And yes, I'm trying to jinx my own prediction.
--------
this is a toss up for me but i'll go Seahawks 20 rams 16
----------
I know we usually play you guys tough, but this one will be ugly.

This defensive line has gotten much worse since we played earlier in the season. Donald is great but the rest have seemed to regress. Quinn is a shell of himself.

The defense in general has been playing way down compared to where it should be. I expect a 13-3 Seahawk halftime lead to turn into a 41-3 win as the defense gets tired of watching our offense move backwards play after play. - Ramfan128
---------
I see a close game early, a comfortable lead for the Hawks mid-game, but then (like you) a snowball late as the Rams mostly give up. They have little to play for.

Hawks 37
Rams 13
--------
We are going to absolutely crush these bums. Pent up rage from Sunday and the last several years of these guys being a thorn in our backsides.

Seahawks 41
Rams 0
-------
Prediction:
Seahawks: 28
Rams: 0

I was *this* close to predicting a Packers close win and chickened out... guess I'm not so fearless

This time around, going with my gut: I fearlessly feel a blowout coming. I don't feel any "honeymoon with a new coach". I feel a devestated team that cannot even get up to do their favorite thing all season: pound the Seahawks

As long as the Seahawks can pull themselves back up. One thing that worries me is hearing about all the "cheap shots" the Seahawks pulled on the Packers if it is true. I actually am not sure I believe that, I believe both sides pulled cheap shots and the media is selectively choosing what to report. If it is true though, that showed some back breaking stuff

However, I think because the game is Thursday instead of Sunday, there is no time for brooding. The Seahawks feel their back against the wall to get back on track and I sense a blowout
----------
Who knows with this team. Offence still horrible , Gurley goes for over 100, We let another qb look great Goff has his best day as pro. Rams play inspired ball. God I hope I'm wrong but it see a 19-10 rams win.
--------
Hawks 24

Rams 17

RW injured again. (I really hope not, but he's taking too many hits and I fear it's a matter of how many more plays. He thinks he can scramble again because he's feeling better, but he's slower than before, and easier to catch/bring down.)
-------
Gurley hasn't sniffed 100 yards all year. I understand the disappointment from Sunday, but come on now.

I don't think many people realize how bad this Rams team is right now. We're going to slaughter them.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
damn, hope we can keep the streak going...4 straight would be nice. Especially with bones in charge