What is Your Price to Trade Aaron Donald..gulp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many Picks would it take to trade Aaron Donald?

• One first rounder this year, and another next year

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Two first rounders this year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three first rounders: Two 1 sts this year and another next year

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Six 6th rounders

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • GTFO. No WAY we trade A

Votes: 56 66.7%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was just joking in the FA thread about trading AD for five #1's....My normal take is HELL NO. But what would you trade AD for to help the team?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somewhere between two and three firsts - probably two firsts and then some mid-round picks.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Maybe for the following:

- Rams have no salary cap for the next 100 years (other teams are still subject to the cap);
- Rams are guaranteed the first 5 picks of any draft for the next 100 years.

That might be worth it. Might be.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I was just joking in the FA thread about trading AD for five #1's....My normal take is HELL NO. But what would you trade AD for to help the team?

Looks like someone has the Convid-19 virus lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe for the following:

- Rams have no salary cap for the next 100 years (other teams are still subject to the cap);
- Rams are guaranteed the first 5 picks of any draft for the next 100 years.

That might be worth it. Might be.

I assume you mean the first 5 picks in each round?

Ram77

Rookie
I started this exact thread the day after our week 17 finale. People were laughing at my face. But seriously I would do it for 2 1sts a 2nd and a 3rd. The other team would have to pay the remainder of Donalds contract. This would free up enough cap space to actually build a great offensive line and correct the mismanagement of our horrible cap situation (IMO a single great defensive tackle like Donald can be slowed down and even be taken out of a game by a smart DC). A great offensive line is more important to a teams success especially with a pocket passer like we have. With the cap savings we can find a few B level guys for the D Line. I mean I love watching Donald and he is truly great but if we have a chance to make our team better we should

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I started this exact thread the day after our week 17 finale. People were laughing at my face. But seriously I would do it for 2 1sts a 2nd and a 3rd. The other team would have to pay the remainder of Donalds contract. This would free up enough cap space to actually build a great offensive line and correct the mismanagement of our horrible cap situation (IMO a single great defensive tackle like Donald can be slowed down and even be taken out of a game by a smart DC). A great offensive line is more important to a teams success especially with a pocket passer like we have. With the cap savings we can find a few B level guys for the D Line. I mean I love watching Donald and he is truly great but if we have a chance to make our team better we should

Here's thoughts to ponder. He's absolutely great. He's the best DL player to come along in many many years, even in a decade. However, he's just one man. He's being paid a TON of MONEY, and, heaven forbid he takes on an injury that ends his season. Just imagine for a moment (it's difficult to even have to imagine) that he is injured and out for the season early in the year. THEN how valuable are Two 1st rounders, a 2nd rounder and a 3rd rounder .... and unloading the $120 million or whatever it is .... would be? It's a whole different story then. All I'm saying is, even though he's insanely great, he's just one man. AND teams neutralized him way to much last season, with game planning. All that being said, he won't be traded.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Every pick from every team in this years draft.

then still probably not
Somewhere in the #QuestFor99 threads I suggested we get:

1. Every pick from that team every year he plays for that team. All the damn picks. Regular, compensatory, traded for, everything.

2. All picks from rounds 1-4 from that team every year he plays for a different team.

3. All first round picks from that team for life.

4. All second round picks from that team after he makes the HoF.

5. All picks from that team the year after they win the super bowl.

It's a little extreme, but that's my price.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Somewhere in the #QuestFor99 threads I suggested we get:

1. Every pick from that team every year he plays for that team. All the damn picks. Regular, compensatory, traded for, everything.

2. All picks from rounds 1-4 from that team every year he plays for a different team.

3. All first round picks from that team for life.

4. All second round picks from that team after he makes the HoF.

5. All picks from that team the year after they win the super bowl.

It's a little extreme, but that's my price.

Man, you practically want to give him away for nothing. Is that you, Bill O'Brien?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C773B1C2-43BB-487C-A6D2-85381E9B3388.gif