What is your own personal favorite wr route and NFL WR?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
You can select one in particular if you played in high school, college D1 or D2 or just pick up games and damn I suppose a fuckin video game Madden can be included.

Route: Quick hitch and go
Never played in high school..6'2" only 140-150lbs...I had the speed, and Passion but also transferred high schools 3 weeks into freshman year and the team was already playing games lol..it wasn't meant to be. I used to play in some pick up tackle games on Friday nights no pads but also no dirty shit...so much fun I reached my football talent at fuckin age 29...no one could catch me and I wasn't too shabby as a cornerback. I honestly just took routes from NFL wr's. I ended up making varsity track fresh,soph,and junior years..ran 100m, 200m, 400m, and 4x100m. Just chose advanced marketing-no track sen.year and it required a reputable company job at least 17.5 hrs a week. :x

So admit it like I just did I missed ny "opportunity" laughing my fuckin ass off..ya know in your head the older you get..I'm sure ill come to terms here pretty soon the dream is over..and I should take my 6 handicap golf game w/ stride and pride and enjoy watching our Rams do something very rewarding here soon.

Fav Wr: Definitely pondering and indecisiveness.... I meow this will sound possibly very popular I have to go w/ Henry Ellard w/ no discredit to well I don't need to even name them.
:bangin: :bangin:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I ran track and played football in High School. I played WR and CB, and was a power I back in certain formations. I liked the 7 route or deep post if there was no safety, but my go to route that I had the most yards on was the 9 route. Our 9 was to run 10 yds, speed cut 2 steps and go down the sideline. I averaged 26 yards per catch one year.

I used to love Flipper Anderson, then Rev. Bruce.

I think Calvin Johnson is the best WR in the game today, and fun to watch. We did a great fucking job on him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
DR RAM said:
Our 9 was to run 10 yds, speed cut 2 steps and go down the sideline.

That's the same with my school, I used to love that route, probably my favorite as well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Deep post - Ike Bruce.
Thing of beauty.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And believe it or not, Brandon Gibson has a pretty hitch and go.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
Deep post - Ike Bruce.
Thing of beauty.

Sent via Tapatalk2.
I was going to say essentially the same thing. He was so smooth out there and he almost was always open on those deep posts.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I am going with the 80's crew Henry Ellard.....

I was like a Dave Maggett or Eric Metcalf type because I was usually the shortest, but a jitter bug all over the field. Simple for me...Quick Slants!! Catch and go!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was a halfback on O,,, so my only routes were screens or short dump offs. We didn't pass as much in my HS days as they do nowadays.

My sons play HS now,,, and one in particular is overly blessed with talent as a WR. One of his coaches in his younger years was ex-Giant WR Ron Dixon ,,, he taught my son how to execute a sick double move that pretty much makes him uncoverable. I love watching my boy run that more than any other.

Hard to pick just one favorite WR... maybe a tie with Ellard , Bruce , Holt ???

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
brokeu91 said:
X said:
Deep post - Ike Bruce.
Thing of beauty.
I was going to say essentially the same thing. He was so smooth out there and he almost was always open on those deep posts.

What I was going to say has already been said.