What is Fisher thinking...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Are flowers and landscaping next? Fisher said the RAMS went to light blue practice jerseys for offense to "brighten things up." @jthom1

Heck if it helps them win, I'm all in!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
God help us if he shows up to a press conference in a Russell Wilson jersey.....

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If it helps them win, they can practice in pink tu-tu's for all I care.

Alan

Legend
I hope Fisher is concentrating on things more important than jersey colors.

iced

guess we know what they're wearing this weekend

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wonder if this is a hint of gameday colors to come.....

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
sounds like fisher is pining for the titan fjords.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
yodapic.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Sometimes when something really bad has happened on a sports field, and you as a coach are trying to tell the players "we've got a 24 hour rule - lets forget about it and move on now" it really does help to change things up. I mean anything and everything; the warm up at practice, when you break, what you have for lunch, which doors you go in to the facility, what colors they're wearing. Little attention to detail like this. What it does is psychologically and subliminally "break" the link between the game last week (and the humiliating loss) and the work you're doing for this week. What people call a "change of scenery". I've seen it done before on teams on a losing streak.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Sometimes when something really bad has happened on a sports field, and you as a coach are trying to tell the players "we've got a 24 hour rule - lets forget about it and move on now" it really does help to change things up. I mean anything and everything; the warm up at practice, when you break, what you have for lunch, which doors you go in to the facility, what colors they're wearing. Little attention to detail like this. What it does is psychologically and subliminally "break" the link between the game last week (and the humiliating loss) and the work you're doing for this week. What people call a "change of scenery". I've seen it done before on teams on a losing streak.

Pat Riley did this kind of thing sometimes too. During important playoff series against tough opponents he would replace hotel towels with players stuff from home or change things out to make it feel different and homier and he also mixed things up in practice to keep it lively.

You're 100% correct about how it breaks a link.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Except that I believe they had ordered these a while back? At least that's how I read it. They had hoped to have them in last week?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Except that I believe they had ordered these a while back? At least that's how I read it. They had hoped to have them in last week?

Maybe not then! It's just a thought. Like I say, I've seen guys do it before and Jeff Fisher's been around the league long enough to have a trick or two up his sleeve for coming off a week like the last one.