What is behind "presnap" reads, for those interested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Screen_shot_2013-07-08_at_16.26.55_crop_150x150.png

Featured Columnist III
Cian Fahey
Syndicated Writer
ABOUT
I am the owner of Pre Snap Reads and a staff writer for FootballGuy

Alan

Legend
As the premier Rams forum, I would expect us to have Featured Columnist I or at least Featured Columnist II.
Third best?
1322-compressor.gif

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Now that we know what is behind it, is there something in front of it? or between it?

Holy truncation batman.....I wanted to learn something about pre-snap reads.....

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As the premier Rams forum, I would expect us to have Featured Columnist I or at least Featured Columnist II.
Third best?
1322-compressor.gif
Even 4th best. What it comes down to is you have to spend a lot of time with the "writers" to pick anything up.

Alan

Legend
Blue and Gold missing the tree because of the forest:
Even 4th best. What it comes down to is you have to spend a lot of time with the "writers" to pick anything up.
True B&G but here's what I was making fun of:
Featured Columnist III
Cian Fahey
Syndicated Writer

We deserve Featured Columnist I. Blame it on my twisted sense of humor. :LOL:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I think I missed a joke. (n)
I know I was expecting an "article" to go along with the post. I was hoping this would be a good write up describing chemistry Bradford and Quick are developing. I clicked. And no information. Perhaps it is an inside joke we both didn't get.
big_lebowski_04_bowling.jpg

Alan

Legend
I think it was just a brain fart and he hasn't been back on line to notice his mistake.