what if?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

allrams

UDFA
What if s.hill comes in and plays lights out and has a pro bowl year. Do we sign him for the long term. I'm going to be honest I looked at lot of video of him the more I seen the more I liked. Could he be the answer? He really has never been given a shot. If does have a awsome year do we trade up in the draft to get a qb?or do we roll with hill?

ShaneFalco

he is 34, so i dont know how long term it would be before he would retire. Maybe 3-4?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
He's 34....How many years do you think he will want to play?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If long term is 1 season whilst Mr QB2015 learns the system then yeah.

My thinkings just about. I'd sign him to a longer contract than 1 year though so could remain the backup in 2016 or more. If he plays well enough that is.

He may be 34, but he doesn't have many miles on him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What if s.hill comes in and plays lights out and has a pro bowl year. Do we sign him for the long term. I'm going to be honest I looked at lot of video of him the more I seen the more I liked. Could he be the answer? He really has never been given a shot. If does have a awsome year do we trade up in the draft to get a qb?or do we roll with hill?
You'd definitely extend him, but still look towards the future.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
I hope Hill does play lights out then sign him for 3 yrs and groom your franchise guy under him for a couple seasons. If Hill can get us above .500 in this Division then let him groom our franchise guy. Two seasons of .500 plus ball and hopefully a playoff birth or two, then have our franchise guy take over and make the Super Bowl push. I could live with that at this point.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'd re-up him for 2-3 years, bring Bradford back for 1-2 years at a highly incentive-driven contract, and depending on how they staff likes Davis and Gilbert's growth, draft a guy high to duke it out.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
just sign him up like the new qb contracts. pay as he plays with a clause to get out of dodge if he falls off stat wise. hopefully mr hill plays well for 2 or 3 years allowing the rams to draft / sign a young qb whom they can groom to be the next long term starter. too bad shaun hill isnt in the 27-29 age bracket. life goes on.

RamzFanz

Damnit
My thinkings just about. I'd sign him to a longer contract than 1 year though so could remain the backup in 2016 or more. If he plays well enough that is.

He may be 34, but he doesn't have many miles on him.

^^^This, exactly.

A55VA6

Legend
If he comes out and plays light out - Sign Hill 1-2 more years, draft QB in 2015 draft, start Hill in 2015, start drafted QB in 2016

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, he's too old. However, he is not over the HILL. Lol! That's good stuff....

Chug-a-lug...
Makes you wanna holler HOWDY HO