What if Mcvay really retired ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
If we're going to have this conversation, who would you really want to coach us? Asshole Face wouldn't be the worst decision as much as I hate typing this. I mean fuck this can't happen to us can it? The highest of highs followed by McVay, Whit, and AD retiring? :bigcry:
Asshole Face you mean? s. Payton?

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
I refuse to believe he got Stafford here and is gonna leave him high and dry.

Stop being a cheapskate and pay him Kronke. You built a 5+ billion dollar stadium, what the fuck is 25 mil a year?

Psycho_X

Legend
Now that I've thought about it I wonder if McVay is going to take this opportunity to reset the head coaching salary for the league. Much the same way QBs like Mahomes, etc do every so often. When McVay has offers probably to make $18 million a year (similar to Romo) to be an announcer for 20ish games a year that requires a few hours of prep time every day compared to having literally no life for 10 months a year as a head coach and not touch that number I think a reset is in order. If I was him... extremely young, extremely successful, and extremely likeable by the team... my agent goes to Kroenke with a $25-30 million a year request and say it's that or I reduce my stress and still get a pay raise.

And if I was Kroenke I'd pay every cent of that.