What I want to see...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I think this game will be relatively close, but.... I would LOVE to see a blowout (wouldn't we all). The last time we blew out an opponent by 20+ was way back in 2008 when we stunned Dallas. A blowout of AZ is plausible, but we'd have to fire on all cylinders. I can see shutting down the run turning into forcing the pass, helping the pass rush, which in turn forces premature throws and hopefully some picks.

But all I really care about is the W, I'd just like to be able to breathe a sigh of relief when the game is clinched with 5+ min left instead of nearly having a heart attack in the final seconds.

Also I'm excited for these matchups:

Austin vs Mathieu: Tyran had the better of the matchup in college, lets see if it carries over to the NFL

Brockers vs College: I already thought Brock had the upper hand in the Cooper matchup, but College is less athletic and isn't the strongest LG, will need help from Snedlein

Cook vs Cards safeties: This could be the killer. Bell & Johnson are pretty average players, Cookie will be finding the seams

Fitz vs DBs: The ONE player on the Cards I'm truly afraid of any given Sunday, but I'm fairly confident we can limit because of what we did last year

Givens vs Peterson: If you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best they have on the field. Nuff said

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I wanna see carson palmer get fucking destroyed. :twisted:

F. Mulder

Starter
Offensively I want to see some degree of hurry-up/no huddle (play fast), pick up 3rd downs, no pre snap penalties (know where to line up and know the snap count)

Defensively I want to see more secure tackling, cover the TE, get pressure from the front 4.

Start fast, finish them off if/when you have the chance.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Simple... I want to see a WIN! Start out fast and furious and never let up. I want to see the dome filled with crazy loud fans. #fillthedome. What I want to hear is that place rocking so loud that I can hear it all the way up here in Big Sky Country. Be loud... Be Proud... St. Louis RAMS!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
I wanna see carson palmer get fucking destroyed. :twisted:
Only for this game though ,I'd like for him to give the bath house boys on the left coast some fits

FLramFAN

Rookie
Obviously, a win regardless of the score is what's most important.

I want to see the Rooks have productive, reasonably mistake free games.

- The young WRs need to be running sharp routes at the right depths and need to make the correct reads on option routes.

- Both S need to be playing fast and not overthinking.

- Ogletree needs to be solid in coverage and needs to blitz well when asked to do so.

- No mistakes in the return game for us when receiving or kicking.

I want to see some semblance of a running game.
- Can Richardson be productive and take the abuse getting 15-18 carries?
- Can the OL open up some holes?
- Who will be the goal line back? Will Stacey or Cunningham prove they can get those last 3 yards?

I want to see Roger Saffold play extremely well, and stay healthy at RT.
- I think Saffold is the key to the OL this season and possibly several more. If he plays well over there perhaps the team will sign him to an extension mid-season and that RT position is locked up for a while.
- If J Long were to go down with an injury, Saffold slides over to LT and everyone can feel pretty good about that position still.

I want the offensive game plan to strike fear in to future opponents.
- Even if they don't connect on a lot of them, the rams need to take some deep shots to Cook, Givens and TA.

There's more, for sure, but seeing the things listed above would help me to feel more like the Rams could be a contender as a opposed to a team full of potential.