What I want to see in Today's Game vs the Falcons!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can't Sleep thinking about the importance of Todays game, so here is what I want to see, Followed by what I Know I'll see!!
I WANT TO SEE:
* Jared Goff Play 60 minutes Like he did in his 1st 30 minutes of his 2nd game!!
12-1.jpg

And Pass for 4 TD's!!

* I want to see Todd Gurrley Rush for 150+ Yards and 2 TD's!!
#30a.jpg

* I want to see Our "D" Play "No Huddle Defense" against the Falcon, like in the Old days, and just be standing their at the LS waiting for them on every down! Scare the Crap out of them!!
Lamar Lundy2.jpg

Man-Handle them!!
75-deacon-jones4.jpg

* I want to see Donald Do his Best imitation of Merlin Olsen!!
merlin_olsen8.jpg

"Be right in Ryans Face before he know what hit him!!

WHAT I KNOW I"LL SEE:
fans-3.jpg

fans-8.jpg

fans-12.jpg

MB5.jpg

MB-9-4.jpg

MB-9-12.jpg

MB-9-8.jpg

MB-9-17.jpg

wk-5-Fans-1.jpg

Wk-2-80.jpg

MB3.jpg

2016 Coliseum.png

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Falcons will blitz, my hope that the offensive line holds up better then last week!
images
upload_2016-12-11_9-20-4.jpeg
upload_2016-12-11_9-20-25.jpeg

images
images

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
What I want to see is Gurley over 100 yards rushing, our defense pitch a shut out, oh and last but not lest just catch the damn ball.

Ram65

Legend
You out did yourself @DaveFan'51. Great pics. Nice to the upclose Ram outfitted fans. Didn't know they got into that much. I hope they show up today!!!!

It would be nice to see Goff protected to connect on longer passes. This will then open up the Todd Gurely running game. Anoldtime Ram pass rush keeping Ryan at bay.

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Be nice to see a win. But we don't fare well against the good offense/bad defense type of teams. If we can't win I'd like to see Goff do some good things like that two minute offense before the half in that Saints game. And I'd like to see some 2nd half adjustments for once.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
We're usually good for a couple of surprise wins each season. I think this game could be one of them if:
  • The O-line has their best game of the season.
  • The receivers catch the ball.
  • Robert Quinn returns to form and the line sacks and pressures Ryan on almost every play.
  • Our Defensive shows up and holds the receivers in check all day.
  • All the things mentioned before my post (especially the cheerleader one!)
That's a pretty large list, but even a couple of the mentioned above can help tremendously.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I can't Sleep thinking about the importance of Todays game, so here is what I want to see, Followed by what I Know I'll see!!
I WANT TO SEE:
* Jared Goff Play 60 minutes Like he did in his 1st 30 minutes of his 2nd game!!
View attachment 17983
And Pass for 4 TD's!!

* I want to see Todd Gurrley Rush for 150+ Yards and 2 TD's!!
View attachment 17984

* I want to see Our "D" Play "No Huddle Defense" against the Falcon, like in the Old days, and just be standing their at the LS waiting for them on every down! Scare the Crap out of them!!
View attachment 17985
Man-Handle them!!
View attachment 17986

* I want to see Donald Do his Best imitation of Merlin Olsen!!
View attachment 17987
"Be right in Ryans Face before he know what hit him!!

WHAT I KNOW I"LL SEE:
View attachment 17988
View attachment 17989
View attachment 17990
View attachment 17991
View attachment 17992
View attachment 17993
View attachment 17994
View attachment 17995
View attachment 17996
View attachment 17997
View attachment 17998
View attachment 17999
GO RAMS!!
View attachment 18000

Why is today's game important again?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We're usually good for a couple of surprise wins each season. I think this game could be one of them if:

Great points, however, I lost faith in Fisher during the Dolphins game, went for the FG instead of the first down and 4th and short and the long FG was missed which led to the defense giving up two late 4th quarter TD's for the loss. I believe Fisher's magic is gone and he has no clue how to win anymore unless like against the Jets the other team just self destructs.

jap

Legend
Falcons will blitz, my hope that the offensive line holds up better then last week!

Everyone will be blitzing us silly until Jared proves he can hurt them badly on those blitzes. If he can connect downtown early & often, he will loosen up the numbers on the box for the Gurley Man to get untracked. There's nothing like an effective Express! to slow down that pass rush with P/A passing.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
There's nothing like an effective Express! to slow down that pass rush with P/A passing.

Quite frankly, there are nothing like screens and delayed draws too, however, the Rams for some reason cannot execute those plays whatsoever. Don't understand why, Gurley is an excellent pass catcher and he has caught a few passes in the flat, but for some reason executing a screen pass seems very Greek to the Rams.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Biggest thing I want to see is our O-Line play with a bunch of piss & vinegar. If this happens the offense will be okay.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
BECAUSE .. We could still go 8-8 and have a None Losing Season!! And for Pride!!
I would love that. I was really hoping we would pull off the .500 season last year. For some reason, I just don't see THIS team surprising us with a win today. I saw more fight in the terrible Spags teams than I have from this one.....at least this year.