What I love/loathe - Adam Schein

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Rams related, thought id post.

3) LOVE: St. Louis Rams getting valuable assets for Sam Bradford.
I wrote last month that the Rams had to cut bait on Sam Bradford. Not restructure his deal -- St. Louis needed to move on. The dream of Bradford staying healthy or living up to his pedigree as a former No. 1 overall pick was just that: a dream. The Rams needed a fresh start.
And in stunning fashion on Tuesday, they got one! St. Louis got Philly to take on Bradford's contract, receiving Nick Foles and increased draft capital in return. I would've settled for just cutting Bradford.
Great work, St. Louis. On the other hand ...

4) LOATHE: Chip Kelly falling for Sam Bradford.
By and large, I believe in Chip Kelly. I completely backed his dealing of LeSean McCoy for Kiko Alonso. Byron Maxwell and Walter Thurmond are upgrades at corner. And Kelly was right to not pay Jeremy Maclin crazy money (more on that in a bit ...). It's clear that the Eagles' third-year coach has decided to pay defensive players, trusting himself and his system to generate offense.
But Sam Bradford? Come back to me, Chip. You lost me there. Credit the Rams for finding a sucker; I just can't believe it was Chip Kelly.
As I wrote in last month's column on Bradford, the oft-injured quarterback has become the NFL's version of Big Foot: I've heard rumors that he's a franchise quarterback, but I certainly haven't seen it with my own two eyes.
Yet Kelly deals for him? And trades Foles for him? And gives up a second-round pick for him? And Mark Sanchez, king of ill-fated decision-making in big spots, is a hit away from seeing the field? Suddenly, Philly's QB depth chart is Big Foot and Butt Fumble.
I'm at a loss. There is no logic behind this move. Unless this is part of some grand plan to get Marcus Mariota. But then, Kelly seemed to swat that down on Wednesday.
Also on Wednesday, the Eagles agreed to terms with former Chargers running back Ryan Mathews on a three-year deal. But Mathews' injury history makes that a risky play.
For right now, my head hurts. And despite all the good Chip did with prior business moves, he's had a bad 24 hours.

More in the link below,
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ealt-a-darrelle-revis-redux-what-i-loveloathe

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Ugh, this Adam Schein motherfucker again. Just stop while you're ahead man, nobody cares.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I do agree with his points though. And Matthews... loooooool. Dude cannot stay healthy either.

Lotta stars will need to align on the injury front for that team to play to its talent level.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good thing the Rams didn't heed this fucktard's advice.
They would have simply cut Bradford with no compensation, and Schein would have been a genius?

lol. Leave the complicated stuff like using your brain to the people who have one.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Gotta spin it in a way that still makes him look like a genius I guess. Can't just say I was wrong and wouldn't have got squat if I was in charge.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He's always hated Sam. Always. Now he's got an agenda - which is Sam Bradford is a fraud and he has to back it up. I hope SB makes him eat his words (although not at the Rams expense).

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, he wrote some bullcrap about how the Rams should just cut ties with Sam and now he's jerking himself off to his own genius.

Lol mybad, but come on we all know Chip would trade our picks for his picks and Foles without Bradford. :snicker:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3) LOVE: St. Louis Rams getting valuable assets for Sam Bradford.
I wrote last month that the Rams had to cut bait on Sam Bradford. Not restructure his deal -- St. Louis needed to move on. The dream of Bradford staying healthy or living up to his pedigree as a former No. 1 overall pick was just that: a dream. The Rams needed a fresh start.
And in stunning fashion on Tuesday, they got one! St. Louis got Philly to take on Bradford's contract, receiving Nick Foles and increased draft capital in return. I would've settled for just cutting Bradford.
Great work, St. Louis. On the other hand ...

that's why you're some douche with an internet blog and far, far away from a nfl team that has to make tough decisions.