What I liked / Didn't like....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
#5 Way too much pressure given up in the middle. Our A gaps were a sieve all day.
Thank you. I was banging that drum all day yesterday. Nowhere for Bradford to step up, and that's gotta change. Clearly AZ's 3-4 defense can prevent problems in that regard, but still... I really hope that's priority number one in the meeting rooms.
It should be. Looks like they were getting that on delayed blitzes, after our lineman already chose to help each other. Show a little more patience, keep your body in a better square position on help, so that you can still eyeball and protect your gap.
I saw some delays and a bit of an amoeba defense at times. Plus they had a bunch of overloads on both sides from what I recall. That defense has always been rough so I'll reserve judgement for a few weeks.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Liked Bradford, trench play on both sides, McSafeties, Rich looked alright, and the clutch plays all around.... OH our kickers did awesome.

Didn't like: Schotty holding back for 2.5 quarters, soft coverage by CB's, Chris Long had a quiet day ( double teamed?), a couple of freak TD plays that went the other way... that's really about it really. Oh yeah, FINNEGAN!! C'mon maaan!!!! He's better than that.

I thought Rams would win by at least 10 and we were fortunate to win that one. ARZ had some BIG breaks.