what games are you planning on attending?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I go to a game each year in St. Louis. This year i picked the home opener vs Ariz. I wanted to go to the SF game(thurs night) or seattle(monday night) but that thing called work keeps getting in the way. Then week 2 I get to see them in Atlanta,a buddy has season tickets and asked to me go. hell yeah!(i live about an hour north in the mountains) With living/working around a bunch of falcon fans a win would keep a smile on my face for a good long time. Then I see them in the Palace in Dallas. Even though I will be going with some Cowboy fans I know in NJ it should be a fun trip. I never been to Dallas. I was just wondering what games anybody will be attending. If you live out of state what game did you pick?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm eyeballing that game in Arizona. A few of us will be out there for that one.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
I'm eyeballing that game in Arizona. A few of us will be out there for that one.
That's the one that I'm considering too.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm at the AZ game, Southwest Airlines out of Burbank!

ramfaninfla

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems like ariz is the ticket to have...I will also be eyeing up the tampa game dec 22 or save my money so I can see the 1st home playoff game... :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ramfaninga said:
or save my money so I can see the 1st home playoff game... :lol:
There it is.

Good call. :ww:

sloramfan

Starter
my son and i attend the SF game each year..2 1/2 hours away from san luis obispo "slo"...

this year im hoping to go to the game in arizona also.. :)

go rams

slo

ps dont tell anyone at rrf, but i almost bought a bradford jersey today...im gonna do it before the SF game for sure...lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
sloramfan said:
my son and i attend the SF game each year..2 1/2 hours away from san luis obispo "slo"...

go rams

slo

ps dont tell anyone at rrf, but i almost bought a bradford jersey today...im gonna do it before the SF game for sure...lol
Join the club. Shoot. With the way the haters are spouting off lately, I might just get a #8 tatt.
Yeah, not really. :sly:

SubZero405

UDFA
My girlfriend and I are going to the AZ game on December 8th. Can't wait for the Rams to send these whinny Cardinals fans home crying for the second year in a row.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
sloramfan said:

go rams

slo

Oh - now that is a possibility. My parents live in Atascadero. Road trip with me and my pops? I may be able to fly down and then drive back up with him.

The AZ game is another possibility. Sounds like there may be a bunch of ROD members for that one. Would be pretty cool.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm going to the game in Atlanta. My parents and my sister both live in Peachtree City.... duel purpose trip that way.

I think I'm gonna have to get up to The Lou for the whiner game too. Home games are so much more enjoyable .

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm hoping to come out on Sunday and hit the Oct 28th Monday night game against the Chickens.
The dome should be rockin'!

ramfaninfla

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Home games are so much more enjoyable .[/quote]
Yes, That is why I go atleast 1 home game a year. love the atmosphere. This year should be fun for me. Ive never been to a home opener in St. Louis. Then the following week I get to see the Rams vs Atlanta(Falcons home opener). So 2 home openers in a row...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
I'm going to the game in Atlanta. My parents and my sister both live in Peachtree City.... duel purpose trip that way.

I think I'm gonna have to get up to The Lou for the whiner game too. Home games are so much more enjoyable .

I haven't been to a home game in over 20 years. It'd be nice to see what that's like again.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
My daughter has a soccer game on Saturday and I'll be in attendance.

I hate soccer.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
My daughter has a soccer game on Saturday and I'll be in attendance.

I hate soccer.

Knew I liked you for a reason. :sly:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Planning on the ATL game, call me George, and funny thing the other day, my wife hits me up to go to St Louis Oct 24th for an Eagles concert. I told her fine but we have to stay for the Oct 28th Monday night game. I think I can work a deal!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

I haven't been to a home game in over 20 years. It'd be nice to see what that's like again.

Over-Due then. It's way past time...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramhusker said:
Planning on the ATL game, call me George, and funny thing the other day, my wife hits me up to go to St Louis Oct 24th for an Eagles concert. I told her fine but we have to stay for the Oct 28th Monday night game. I think I can work a deal!

You better not miss this one Bo. I kick yo ass Boi. :mrgreen:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I got my ticket for the Dec 08/13 game in Az already. Anyone that wants to meet up for some tailgating "just say when"
Not sure if I should roll w/ my #8 jersey or order me a sweet #90 one!