What games are being shown in your area on Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
In NastyNaty...

Packers... Okay with this
ShitBags and Jets...not okay

And of course Raiduhs and Bengals.

So only 1 game of any interest and that's when the Rams play when I'll have to find a stream.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Go figure. I have Sunday Ticket and they're showing the Rams game on local TV tomorrow. I live in 49er/Raider territory and they show all their games here. 49ers are Monday so there will be another game. Maybe thats why they're showing the Rams/Seahags here. Fox doesn't have an afternoon game here. CBS has two. Chiefs/Texans in the morning and Raiders/Bengals in the afternoon.

Seems like CBS and FOX take turns showing two games on Sundays in this area. This week its CBS with two and FOX with one. I'l bet its FOX with two next week and CBS with one. But it doesn't matter for me having Sunday Ticket. I can watch any game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its on Fox in Central Calif, but only because the whiners play on Monday. But I got it covered either way with my FREE (again) Sunday Ticket.

So what part of the valley are you from? I live in Merced. I grew up in Fresno/Clovis and spent my early adult years there. Moved to Merced over 20 years ago.

I thought it was similar to Clovis before Fresno started spilling over into Clovis. But now Merced is getting bad. Gangs galore. I'm retiring from state service in a couple years. I'm considering moving out of state then.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Go figure. I have Sunday Ticket and they're showing the Rams game on local TV tomorrow. I live in 49er/Raider territory and they show all their games here. 49ers are Monday so there will be another game. Maybe thats why they're showing the Rams/Seahags here. Fox doesn't have an afternoon game here. CBS has two. Chiefs/Texans in the morning and Raiders/Bengals in the afternoon.

Seems like CBS and FOX take turns showing two games on Sundays in this area. This week its CBS with two and FOX with one. I'l bet its FOX with two next week and CBS with one. But it doesn't matter for me having Sunday Ticket. I can watch any game.
The Rams have been on regular Sunday TV once in the last two years, so stupid there are not four games on Sunday like there ALWAYS used to be.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...joice-youre-not-stuck-with-the-bucs-and-jags/

Orlando NFL fans, rejoice: You’re not stuck with the Bucs and Jags
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 12, 2015

The first Sunday of the regular season is a great day for any football fan, but fans in Orlando may be feeling particularly good this Sunday, because they’re going to see some good football. For a change.

The Orlando Sentinel reports that the FOX and CBS affiliates in Orlando are turning away from treating the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Jacksonville Jaguars as hometown teams. Instead, Orlando viewers will be given whatever the affiliate deems the best game of the day. That means the FOX affiliate will show Packers-Bears and the CBS affiliate will show Ravens-Broncos tomorrow. The Bucs-Titans game and the Jaguars-Panthers game will be shown by the Tamp and Jacksonville affiliates, respectively, but not in Orlando.

“We try to pick the best games that the majority of people want to see and we think that’s the Ravens-Broncos,” the general manager of the Orlando CBS affiliate said. “You can’t go wrong by showing the best game.”

As noted by Joe Bucs Fan, Orlando used to be considered a secondary market for the Buccaneers and Jaguars, meaning that the Orlando affiliates would show the Bucs and Jags games each Sunday. But years of losing by those two teams has taken its toll. Orlando fans want to watch better football than the Bucs and Jags have provided.

The NFL is strongly committed to showing every team for free, over the air, in its local market. So there’s no chance of the Jacksonville affiliate pulling the plug on the Jaguars or the Tampa affiliate pulling the plug on the Buccaneers. But the NFL has also shown some flexibility in its approach to TV, by eliminating blackouts and shifting some Sunday schedules to allow the best games to be seen by the largest audiences. That’s a good thing for fans in places like Orlando.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Our main game is Green Bay/Chicago. What a bunch of shit. I live in PA. Why should that be one of the main games at 1:00. Isn't there any other good NFC game that people in PA may have interest in? Chicago isn't that good. I could see if it was two playoff teams, but two Midwest teams?

That is why I have Direct TV and NFL package. Even when the Rams were great they would only be on about 5 times a year at the most out here.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
This Map is incorrect as far as L.A. Calif. is concerned, Fox will be showing Packers vs Bears.
It's where I live, But doesn't matter, I have Sunday Ticket, So I never miss a Rams Game!:D

Might want to check again. Mine says Lions @ Chargers. I'm in the LA area as well.

I also have Sunday ticket so who cares lol.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
In L.A
10 am CBS Chiefs @ Texans
1 pm CBS Ravens @ Broncos
1 pm Fox Lions @ Chargers

My House
DTV NFL Package

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Might want to check again. Mine says Lions @ Chargers. I'm in the LA area as well.

I also have Sunday ticket so who cares lol.
In L.A
10 am CBS Chiefs @ Texans
1 pm CBS Ravens @ Broncos
1 pm Fox Lions @ Chargers

My House
DTV NFL Package
I just Double-Checked, and you gentlemen are right! I don't know why it said something else the other day when I checked!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tulsa, OK. Was Green Bay/Chicago. Then they switched it. To shitchickens/RAMS. Be jealous.
I am sure I hate you!!!!:wabbit:

In my area of Kansas at 12pm, it's Green Bay/Chicago and KC/HOU...Arrrghggh! Looks like it's another sketchy afternoon on FirstRow

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what part of the valley are you from? I live in Merced. I grew up in Fresno/Clovis and spent my early adult years there. Moved to Merced over 20 years ago.

I thought it was similar to Clovis before Fresno started spilling over into Clovis. But now Merced is getting bad. Gangs galore. I'm retiring from state service in a couple years. I'm considering moving out of state then.

Just up the road in Madera. I am from Modesto and moved to Fresno when I was a 8, that is when my RAM fandom started due to all the kids on my block were RAMS fans. Moved to Madera in Jr high and been in the area for over 30 years.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I live in Boreda, so probably some Dolphins and then probably the Aints.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just up the road in Madera. I am from Modesto and moved to Fresno when I was a 8, that is when my RAM fandom started due to all the kids on my block were RAMS fans. Moved to Madera in Jr high and been in the area for over 30 years.

I went Central High. That was back in the 70's. Yeah, I can say I was there in the 70's. I just don't remember it. :cool:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here in AZ Cards country we get KC @ HOU early on CBS
Then we get NO @ AZ late. Due to NFL rules(home team on the air) we get no late game on CBS's double-header :jerkoff:

And every year whenever the Cardinals are either on a bye, playing on a Sunday night, playing on Monday night or Thursday night...does Fox give us other NFC West games/teams/matchups like we're supposed to?
freak no. No Rams, no Seattle, no SF.

Patriots, Broncos, Packers, Cowboys. EVERY week.
Mojo, I get the Houston game too here in So Cal! Why????????? Is some nerd bean counter in a white coat and an HP calculator doing some sort of special math to determine which game we get?