What Game Will You Be Watching Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Locally, I'll have the privilege of watching two of the big SuperBowl contenders this year: the Browns/Eagles.

After that, desert, will be a serving of Giants/Cowboys. Eeeeech.

I may scan the games but will probably mostly watch RedZone.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I used to have the Sunday ticket...I think it's free this week....so, I'll look around...but I'm definitely looking at that Philly game...

can't wait to see the Cards vs the Brady's.....don't know who I'd like to see lose more...

And yeah, I wanna see what Dak does...I loved Marshall's line the other day, once you go Dak.....you never go back....ahahahahahahahahahah:ROFLMAO:

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Ill try to check out the Philly game to watch Wentz and check out the jax - packers game, then I guess ny - cowgirls maybe to see how Prescott does but no great afternoon games. if possible ill watch the ne - ariz game. Ill have to see how much football the wife lets me watch...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have DTV Season Ticket so I'll probably bounce around, But I'm mostly interested in the Saint's vs the Raider's and the Card's vs the Cheatriot's!

IT'S GOING TO TAKE FOREVER FOR MONDAY NIGHT TO GET HERE!!!!!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'll be at work :( But I'm off at 6pm Monday!!!!!! :yay:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Who's going to be watching Tom Brady play Sunday?

Nobody, that's who!!

:LOL::rimshot:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I will be watching a lil bit of everything. I love football.......and lamp.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Red Zone channel on my big screen, Green Bay Jacksonville on my smaller TV, and Chargers Chiefs on my laptop for the early game.
Red Zone channel on my big screen, Pats Cardinals on my smaller TV, and Giants Cowboys on my laptop for the late game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browns/Eagles and Packers/Jags are interesting early match-ups. Might pop in and out of the Vikings game if Bradford plays. Will pop between the Lions/Colts and the Giants/Cowboys for the afternoon games.

A55VA6

Legend
I'll probably just watch NFL RedZone so I can keep up with all the games. They cover everything really well.

Packers/Jags looks to be an interesting one. I think the Jaguars could be a sneaky team this year.

Q729

Legend
Redzone, then maybe switch to one if it grabs my attention.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure how to handle this weekend it's my first with the NFL package. I'll probably flip around but watch mostly the Jags/Packers. It's so nice not being forced to watch the Raiders.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Got my game pass subscription for the third year in a row. I'll be watching Packers/Jags at 6pm British time.

Then Dolphins/Seahawks as I've got a bit of money on Miami at +10 plus the alternatives don't bear thinking about. I can't watch the overhyped NFC East although Prescott does make the Cowboys more interesting this year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Tail-end of the Giants/Cowboys.

Patriots/Cardinals.

I'm traveling out of state Sunday for a job interview on Monday morning, returning before the Rams game.

Best weekend to leave though, best game is the very last one on Monday!