What game do you have circled this year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
For me, it's December 4th. Not only because it's the Pastywhites and everyone here would like to see the Rams beat them, but because it will show me that this year's team is legit. Fisher, all-time, is 1-6 against Bellyfat, so I'd like to see if he can finally figure out a way to beat a powerhouse outside the division. Not to mention get that particular monkey(face) off of his back.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mine has been this game vs the whiners. I see it as a key game to show us whether this team is different. If this squad is different, i.e. if they are a solid offense and great defense, they're going to annihilate the whiners in their house.

Monday Night game, the whole world watching. This one has been circled on my calendar all year long.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
For me, it's December 4th. Not only because it's the Pastywhites and everyone here would like to see the Rams beat them, but because it will show me that this year's team is legit. Fisher, all-time, is 1-6 against Bellyfat, so I'd like to see if he can finally figure out a way to beat a powerhouse outside the division. Not to mention get that particular monkey(face) off of his back.

My birthday! And by age 36, I don't need presents, cards, a fuckin cake or even the Happy Bday wishes. Just a Rams win!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
THIS game! I have been talking trash all over the internet, and have user name and avatar bets with Niner fans..lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
THIS game! I have been talking trash all over the internet, and have user name and avatar bets with Niner fans..lol
You?

Talking shit on the internet?

I don't believe it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You?

Talking crap on the internet?

I don't believe it.
I'm ready!
YJYbj1H.png

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oct 02 @Cardinals
Jan 01 Cardinals
- Can't stand their HC and a chance to see Gurley embarrass T.Mathieu who never shuts up. He's like that little dog that does nothing but bark all day.

Oct 23 Giants
-Payback for 2014 and a chance to de-cleat another little bitch who never shuts up(Beckham Jr).

Nov 06 Panthers
-They're defending NFC champs and an interesting matchup for us.

Dec 04 @Cheatriots
-No explanation needed. "Never forget...."
Indeed.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Away at New Orleans because I'm being entertained in a box. Should be good. I'll be going to Vanderbilt v Ole Miss the weekend before as well, are college games decent? I'm in the away end by the way.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Home opener against the Seahawks should be fun. Should be lots of energy in the stadium.

But beyond that some games of interest should be Oct. 23: Giants(Janoris comes back)/Nov. 27th at Saints(Laurinitis) and yes--the Pats game(C. Long).

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Looking at the Schedule, I circled the week 2 home opener vs Seattle. Sweeping the Seahawks in 2015 was unreal and makes this NFC West match-up a pay per view must see event.

These teams absolutely do not like each other and their games are usually filled with wild drama, unpredictable suspense and gut wrenching finishes.

SEA.png
AT
LA.png
Sep 18th, 2016

306e4408873c81b222460d0e932f38bb.jpg

circulos002_0.gif

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
By far the Shehag game on the 18th! I mean seriously... the first regular season home game for the Los Angeles Rams in 22 years! Add to that...the Coliseum! Gonna be EPIC!

Other highlights..

**Xmas eve at home against the Whiners
**New Years day at home against the Shitbirds

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Tomorrow night vs the Whiners and week 5 vs the Bills. My entire family plus some friends are going to LA for that game and whoever wins will have bragging rights for the next 4 years until they play again.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
By far the Shehag game on the 18th! I mean seriously... the first regular season home game for the Los Angeles Rams in 22 years! Add to that...the Coliseum! Gonna be EPIC!

Other highlights..

**Xmas eve at home against the Whiners
**New Years day at home against the Shitbirds

I love the Rams jacket and hat. I had those when I was a kid--I believe I used to get that stuff from a Sears catalog for Christmas. I wish they would put out some throwback jackets like that. I'd have to get one.