What does this do to you?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

Just takes me back. Makes me remember a much better time. I feel like we are close to feeling this glory again.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There used to be a video of a ring leader opening that the rams used, but I couldn't find it

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Ok I was like like ?????? until I read your other post! lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This was their theme song from 99-01. This and "Bang the Drum"
were played non stop at the games.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Thanks for the memories, Juggs! ELP did some damn good music for getting folks fired up! Gonna have to go through my vinyl! Hope the turntable's still working!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is a crazy great album. A little sadder, a little madder, someone get me a ladder.
I have a heavy duty custom guitar case that was owned by Greg Lake that housed his beloved Martin acoustic that I bought as it was going to cost too much to ship back to England.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I even remember the record store where I bought Brain Salad Surgery. Saved up my lunch money. ELP had some live album (or maybe a greatest hits?) with a really fun Peter Gunn.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I even remember the record store where I bought Brain Salad Surgery. Saved up my lunch money. ELP had some live album (or maybe a greatest hits?) with a really fun Peter Gunn.
Do you still have it? And do you still have a record player?
Cuz I do. There's something very familiar and comforting about a needle on vinyl.

Some of you young dudes have no idea... lol.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Cuz I do. There's something very familiar and comforting about a needle on vinyl.

Don't you mean a turntable and stylus young feller?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
This was their theme song from 99-01. This and "Bang the Drum"
were played non stop at the games.
Actually, I'm fairly certain that they only used this song in the 2001 playoffs to introduce the team at home.

The reason I fee sure about that is because I can remember this song playing and it was the first time I recalled ever hearing it and thinking it was a cool song for a team called "Greatest Show on Turf".

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

I still have vinyl including my Dad's Dark Side of the Moon LP he gave to me. I don't have the turntable anymore. It fell apart about 15 yrs ago. Can you still buy record players? Lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don't you mean a turntable and stylus young feller?
Well, I'm not THAT old. lol.
I still have vinyl including my Dad's Dark Side of the Moon LP he gave to me. I don't have the turntable anymore. It fell apart about 15 yrs ago. Can you still buy record players? Lol
Absolutely you can. Ebay is littered with them. I also buy them at garage sales and sell them there. Last one I bought for $5 and sold to a DJ in Cali for $65. :ROFLMAO:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Actually, I'm fairly certain that they only used this song in the 2001 playoffs to introduce the team at home.

The reason I fee sure about that is because I can remember this song playing and it was the first time I recalled ever hearing it and thinking it was a cool song for a team called "Greatest Show on Turf".

I wanna say it was halfway during the 99 season that Fox' pregame show played the clip initially and then they seemed to play it several times over the next few years. It was 15 years back, so I could be off, but this song always brings me back.

Ramatik

Starter

Absolutely you can. Ebay is littered with them. I also buy them at garage sales and sell them there. Last one I bought for $5 and sold to a DJ in Cali for $65. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, we're not too bright out here. Heh, good job.

I have a lot of vinyl too. Album Art is lost to us now, but I love it

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

I still have my Bose 501 direct reflecting speakers I bought in about 1972
my turnatable my Technics tuner amp and my Pioneer cassette deck.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I wanna say it was halfway during the 99 season that Fox' pregame show played the clip initially and then they seemed to play it several times over the next few years. It was 15 years back, so I could be off, but this song always brings me back.
That could be...hard to believe it was so long ago, isn't it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Well, to be fair, it was a really nice turntable. Dude just wanted it out of his house, so I helped him. Actually, I got the turntable AND an 8-track tape deck (in near mint condition) for $5 a piece. I held onto that 8-track player though. And not because I couldn't sell it either. :snicker:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

I had about 150 vinyl albums chewed to destruction by a friends dog I kept for a weekend ,so my collection ain't what it aught to be.
I have a close friend /cousin by marriage who is I think the sole surviving descendent of Raoul Walsh
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0909825/
He has a collection of vinyl albums that would half fill on old time record store and since those stores had so many duplication's I'd say he has more titles .
Hank and I will sit in his audio room and listen to albums and consume Jameson until dinner (usually get a quart done) eat ,and go back and drink wine until my wife comes down and says,"well I guess I know who's driving home" to which I reply ,"well if ya wanna go home ,yup your drivin"