What do you want to hear on a Rams/Packers preview podcast?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
We'll be recording Tuesday evening (should be up Wednesday morning) with Evan from http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/ to preview the upcoming Rams vs Packers game. We'll probably included a belated recap of the Browns game also.

Is there anything specific you all want us to ask about the Packers game or the Packers in general?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Re: What do you want to hear on a Rams/Packers preview podca

You guys do a great job on your own. I'd be interested in the status of their OL and DL.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

You might ask what the Packers identity is, and if its evolving? Seems like they might be getting away from the air-it-out offense of years past in favor of a more physical game. They brought in Lacy after rumors circulated about them eyeing Jackson, and they brought in a pair of TEs who are pretty good blockers (Mulligan being one of them) as well as retooling their O-line. Too often they relied on Rodgers to get them to where every team wants to be, but you can't put that kinda pressure on one guy obviously.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

I'd ask them if they feel confident that they can replace Bulaga at RT while still keeping Rogers alive?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

a RamsOnDemand facebook plug lol

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

X said:
You might ask what the Packers identity is, and if its evolving? Seems like they might be getting away from the air-it-out offense of years past in favor of a more physical game. They brought in Lacy after rumors circulated about them eyeing Jackson, and they brought in a pair of TEs who are pretty good blockers (Mulligan being one of them) as well as retooling their O-line. Too often they relied on Rodgers to get them to where every team wants to be, but you can't put that kinda pressure on one guy obviously.

I think that's a good question. I don't think you veer too far from an air attack base when you have arguably the best QB in he league, but a more prominent run game could make Aaron better, plus there are questions at the WR position.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

ramsaddiction said:
X said:

I think that's a good question. I don't think you veer too far from an air attack base when you have arguably the best QB in he league, but a more prominent run game could make Aaron better, plus there are questions at the WR position.
Yeah, I agree there won't be a huge departure from what they do best, but they definitely need some balance to that offense if they wanna lose to the Rams in the NFC Championship game.

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony

X said:
ramsaddiction said:
X said:

Yeah, I agree there won't be a huge departure from what they do best, but they definitely need some balance to that offense if they wanna lose to the Rams in the NFC Championship game.
Their offensive strategy against the Rams last year was pretty sound: pump fake Janoris Jenkins; throw touchdown pass; repeat

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony

Rabid Ram said:
a RamsOnDemand facebook plug lol

I can do that.

Volnerman08

Rookie

ramsaddiction said:
We'll be recording Tuesday evening (should be up Wednesday morning) with Evan from http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/ to preview the upcoming Rams vs Packers game. We'll probably included a belated recap of the Browns game also.

Is there anything specific you all want us to ask about the Packers game or the Packers in general?
Just wanted to say I love the podcast and just started listening a couple weeks ago. You guys actually know what your talking about and aren't just talking nonsense for an hour. I'll make sure and leave a 5 star iTunes review. Keep up the good work guys :)

Btw you have to ask about Eddie Lacey. I'm curious to know if those fat pictures were real.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

albefree69 said:
I'd ask them if they feel confident that they can replace Bulaga at RT while still keeping Rogers alive?
Bulaga was the LT this year.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

DR RAM correcting my mistake:

True but he was just projected to be their LT. He has only played RT in the NFL . I think. That doesn't change my point though.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

albefree69 said:
DR RAM correcting my mistake:

True but he was just projected to be their LT. He has only played RT in the NFL . I think. That doesn't change my point though.
He was taking all the reps at LT, so I think it is MORE of a loss, but their plan is to insert Bahktieri the rookie that I really wanted us to get.

Yes, it is a huge loss, especially since D. Sherrod can't seem to get/stay healthy.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

DR RAM added:
He was taking all the reps at LT, so I think it is MORE of a loss, but their plan is to insert Bahktieri the rookie that I really wanted us to get.

Yes, it is a huge loss, especially since D. Sherrod can't seem to get/stay healthy.

True.

Not only does this effect the Packers, it also sucks up another potential T the Rams might need down the road. I assume GB will replace him with the best T available on the market. Not directly replace him but they'll have a new #3 T on their roster shortly.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

albefree69 said:
DR RAM added:

True.

Not only does this effect the Packers, it also sucks up another potential T the Rams might need down the road. I assume GB will replace him with the best T available on the market.
Rodgers is a big part of their problem, he holds the ball longer than any QB in the league not named Brady, but Brady's line IS better.

Yes, from what I saw, we need another swing tackle.

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony

Volnerman08 said:
ramsaddiction said:

Just wanted to say I love the podcast and just started listening a couple weeks ago. You guys actually know what your talking about and aren't just talking nonsense for an hour. I'll make sure and leave a 5 star iTunes review. Keep up the good work guys :)

Btw you have to ask about Eddie Lacey. I'm curious to know if those fat pictures were real.

That's great man, thanks. Glad you're enjoying them. We'll be talking about Lacy. I'll be sure to bring up the picture.