What do you think of this new uniform?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Have to get back to Blue & Yellow, and wider horns on the helmets. Anything else and I will be VERY disappointed.

Narrow expectations are a great way to be disappointed. No telling what KD is cookin up.

Q729

Legend
Narrow expectations are a great way to be disappointed. No telling what KD is cookin up.
Cooking up some different shit that gets them more revenue. As much as I'd like back to basics, in this era of oversaturation and greed that's not happening. But then the Vikings almost had it except for that matte helmet.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
They would look much brighter with the '99 blue and then the white scheme

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Blue and

Y E L L O W,

please.

Kinda surprised this thread hasn’t been swamped with us B&Y folks yet.

The blue and whites are sorta kinda OK, but to me nothing screams “LA RAMS” like the classic colors from the 70s and 80s.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe, but I like what I like, and I don't always get my way. LOL. Blue/White is way to close to Indy/Dallas/Detroit/Tennessee, etc. Nothing looks like the Royal/Yellow combo. It is such a signature look, I have to believe that the organization is smart enough to go back to the signature LA Rams look. And if they had any brains, they would use my helmet design also. LOL

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I don't hate it, and I like the white horns way more than I thought I would, but I still secretly hope they do a freshened up version of the royal blue/canary scheme....these would make for a nice throwback for sure though. Need the horn on the sleeve though and no more cartoon goat anywhere on the uni IMO.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the answer to,
“What would it look like if the Cowboys and Colts had a baby”

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I like it but always prefer the 80's designs.
Of course we move with the times and the slimmer cut and shorter sleeves these days make it necessary to have different designs. It would be more difficult to incorporate the horns, but it could be done.

All said and done, I think if that was the proposed design then I could accept it.
It doesn't look bad but lose the silver (numbers and leg stripe).

Around the league, as much as I preferred older designs (Rams, Broncos, Pats, etc.) The Bills have one of the best modern uniforms in the NFL.
Maybe it's because the blue is close to our royal blue of old...

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I do not like it, maybe a lighter blue?

I actually like what they have now, just get rid of the gold. Heck, if you have to have a tricolor go back to the cool 57-73 look.

I like the 64-72 the BEST. In fact, I think those are the coolest uniforms EVER. The only thing that comes close is he Blues 67-68 uniforms.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Navy Blue needs to Go back to Royal Blue and Yellow
Or A better Gold to Replace the Millenium Gold
Rams: Millenium Gold : PANTONE: 873 C
Saints: Old Gold PANTONE: PMS 8383 C
I prefer the more yellow gold of 871 C, known as California Gold
9dac53051ae1292fe0fb70fec778cf09--pantone-gold.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe, but I like what I like, and I don't always get my way. LOL. Blue/White is way to close to Indy/Dallas/Detroit/Tennessee, etc. Nothing looks like the Royal/Yellow combo. It is such a signature look, I have to believe that the organization is smart enough to go back to the signature LA Rams look. And if they had any brains, they would use my helmet design also. LOL

I've just loosened up expectations is all. I mean what if they do something radical? Will try to give it a chance basically.

My own preference is blue and gold, but not the baby $#!T brown. Metallic gold horns of preferably wider origin at the top of the facemask. And jerseys of the same blue as the helmet. But I figure I won't get my way and that's cool. I can live with almost any color palette as long as they put time into them and make them look good.

Seems like we're trending blue and white so I'm prepared for that too. Would like to see a third color though, be it silver or gold or whatever for edging purposes. And no matter what color palette they pick some fan is gonna scream "oh hell no that's XXX's colors!" So whatevs. Just think a three color combo is better than two, helps to bring out the numbers and horns and whatnot and can give the uni a better look.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm with you there. The metallic gold and navy blue look is a very hard to beat combination.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Navy Blue needs to Go back to Royal Blue and Yellow
Or A better Gold to Replace the Millenium Gold
Rams: Millenium Gold : PANTONE: 873 C
Saints: Old Gold PANTONE: PMS 8383 C
9dac53051ae1292fe0fb70fec778cf09--pantone-gold.jpg
No way on earth the LA Rams would choose a “gold” color that in any way resembles the color scheme from St. Louis.

Rams will be either blue and white, or blue and yellow, or all three with one as an “accent” color.

I’m hoping they are B&Y.