what did the Jets give up for Marshall again?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
a 5th round pick? what a steal..

qtEgiNA.gif

must be nice to have a #1 receiver. Fitzpatrick looks pretty good too.. where'd he come from again? :whistle:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. Fitzpatrick, Marshall, and Palmer were all traded for Day 3 picks.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
even when he was traded to the Bears it was for two 3rd rounders.. wanted him then too

FRO

Legend
Some good veteran receivers to been had, we stood pat. We can't do that again. We have to upgrade the position.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Every time I suggested we go get Marshall or Boldin everyone on here that knows waaaaaaaay more than I said they were old and washed up.... years later.......

FRO

Legend
Every time I suggested we go get Marshall or Boldin everyone on here that knows waaaaaaaay more than I said they were old and washed up.... years later.......
We just need good WRs. Sucks watching those guys getting dealt for mid to low level picks while we suck at the position since 2007 and do nothing to improve it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You're right. Go after Marshall or Boldin or any other proven veteran WR whose play hasn't fallen off a cliff.

FRO

Legend
You're right. Go after Marshall or Boldin or any other proven veteran WR whose play hasn't fallen off a cliff.
Then pair that veteran with a rookie WR or two. Let the rookies watch and see how it's done. We have got to improve the WR position.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Looks to me that this off season would be a good time to go after veteran WR's who still want to play to go with Austin-Marquez & Britt.

jap

Legend
Looks to me that this off season would be a good time to go after veteran WR's who still want to play to go with Austin-Marquez & Britt.

They need to make a serious effort to get GRob to complete the conversion to Gregzilla. Of course, Greg needs to buy all in on this.

The rest of the young 'uns on the OL need some serious upgrading to become a solid NFL OL. I don't know if we could use another veteran blocker or two, but we seriously need some consistency for TGII/Tavon to dominate and for our mystery QB to present a serious defense stretching threat.

I really like Case' savvyness and mobility, but I prefer a QB with a stronger arm, good-great field vision, an good-great accuracy to lead this team---if not right away in 2016 then at least while being seriously groomed. And I prefer a veteran too since it would be a shame to waste all this defensive talent waiting for a rookie QB to get up to championship level.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i traded a late 2nd rounder for marshall before the season started in my dynasty league. best investment i ever made. he helped me win the championship again.