What Cowboy fans are worrried about?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
<a class="postlink" href="http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=112&f=1786&t=11960517" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=112&f=1786&t=11960517</a>

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Page of 2 Next >
< Prev. Topic | Next Topic >
The St Louis Rams

UnionJack8
wanker
15033 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report

Posted: Yesterday 11:46 AM
The St Louis Rams
This is going to be another really tough matchup.

The D that they have put together is excellent.

They run a standard 4-3 scheme and the DLine is pretty formidable.

Robert Quinn is turning into one of the better pass rushers in this league and Tyron will have his hands full again although yesterday he kept both Tamba Hali and Justin Houston quiet to the point you never heard them mentioned.

Chris Long at the other end spot is a great all round defensive end that has matured into one fo the games best.

Inside our old friend Michael Brockers and Kendall Langford are tough v the run.

Theiroutside lbing crew is fast and they are led in the middle by James laurinitis, who is very similar to our own sean lee in that he isnt the fastest but has a great footballing brain and is able to dissect plays before they happen.

The corners are tough and aggressive, although small in staure. Cortland Finnigan and janoris Jenkins will not be looking forward to facing Dez one on one and if we use him correctly(we can pray) he will go off big time again.

The real weak point of their D is the safeties(where have we heard that before) and i fully expect Witten to take advantage of this.

DEpth is a huge problem for them though, they have little quality behind these starters

All in all it may be another close game but i expect us to be on the plus side this time.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
RamzFanz said:
GreeneCounty said:
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=112&f=1786&t=11960517

Requires login.
RJ Agnostic
19875 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 12:32 PM
Re: The St Louis Rams

ChoppinBroccoli wrote: Playing the Rams is what got our train back on the tracks 2 years ago, and it was because we "rammed" the ball down their throats with Demarco Murray, to the tune of 250 yards. We need to do that again. I'm convinced we can run the ball better than what we've been doing. Adding Waters to the mix will help, and simply committing to it will help as well.

True, but the only thing this team has in common with that one is the uniform. That Rams team had a historically bad run defense and was terrible overall. This one has a lot of young talent and is very well coached.

I'm with UJ on this one. We can and probably should win the game, but it'll most likely be very tough.

img397/290/chocolatelabsigrc9.jpg

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
MAKINGARUN
[Scout Subscriber]
#1 Cowboy Fan
3665 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 1:37 PM
Re: The St Louis Rams
I don't know, from what I saw of LEE last game...he has some speed for Middle...Bet he beats the Animal Steel son Laurnitis in a foot race...noidea

UnionJack8 wrote: This is going to be another really tough matchup.

The D that they have put together is excellent.

They run a standard 4-3 scheme and the DLine is pretty formidable.

Robert Quinn is turning into one of the better pass rushers in this league and Tyron will have his hands full again although yesterday he kept both Tamba Hali and Justin Houston quiet to the point you never heard them mentioned.

Chris Long at the other end spot is a great all round defensive end that has matured into one fo the games best.

Inside our old friend Michael Brockers and Kendall Langford are tough v the run.

Theiroutside lbing crew is fast and they are led in the middle by James laurinitis, who is very similar to our own sean lee in that he isnt the fastest but has a great footballing brain and is able to dissect plays before they happen.

The corners are tough and aggressive, although small in staure. Cortland Finnigan and janoris Jenkins will not be looking forward to facing Dez one on one and if we use him correctly(we can pray) he will go off big time again.

The real weak point of their D is the safeties(where have we heard that before) and i fully expect Witten to take advantage of this.

DEpth is a huge problem for them though, they have little quality behind these starters

All in all it may be another close game but i expect us to be on the plus side this time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good post, GC. I'm surprised at the level of reality those fans are currently dwelling.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
X said:
Good post, GC. I'm surprised at the level of reality those fans are currently dwelling.

I think Cowboy nation knows that Garrett is horrible.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
GreeneCounty said:
X said:

I rarely see the Cowboys... Is Garrett a bad coach?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
CGI_Ram said:
GreeneCounty said:
X said:

Nobody may ever know, he does what Jerry tells him to do and Jerry isn't a very good coach

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thordaddy said:
CGI_Ram said:
GreeneCounty said:
X said:

Nobody may ever know, he does what Jerry tells him to do and Jerry isn't a very good coach

Ain't that the truth!!! The worst job in the NFL is head coach of the Cowboys. Of course that's only true now that Al Davis has passed away, that handed the crown to Jerruh.