What Common Food Do You Hate?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So this is going to sound implausible to some, but I don't eat fruits or vegetables and I don't drink water.

Plain water is, well it's not bad but it's unpleasant. I drink sweet tea, coffee, juice, and soda.

Honestly, plain water is the only thing I drink, so I guess that makes us opposites. It's not to stay healthy or anything like that either; I just don't like anything other than plain water (that flavored/sparkling crap can get the fuck out of here; that shit's not water).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Next time you're in Honolulu...

808-892-4121

The first line in their bio says that they're not like any other pizza place in Hawaii. They call themselves a "NY Style Pizza" joint. They also claim to be put a "modern" twist on their pies.

Looks like they have some great looking options.

The only people ordering a pie there with pineapples are tourists though. They are located in Honolulu after all. I see they have a pic of one... but it's certainly not one of the pies they showcase on their menu.

You are correct about a pizza with pineapples being made for Haoles though. TRUTH

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Why don't you just hit up Micky D's for a couple cheese burgers.

That got me thinking.

I go to McDs and order 2 double cheese burgers about once a month. I also have to have exactly 2 McRib sammies when they come around. After that, I can wait a year.
I guess McDonald lunch and dinner sandwiches count as a common food I will not eat.

This goes out to all fast food spots, stop putting plain mayo on chicken sandwiches and hamburgers. That's more of a European thing, they can keep it!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I guess McDonald lunch and dinner sandwiches count as a common food I will not eat.

This goes out to all fast food spots, stop putting plain mayo on chicken sandwiches and hamburgers. That's more of a European thing, they can keep it!
And bad mayo at that. I deleted my post because it belonged in another thread. Aside from the two sammiches, I won't eat anything from Micky D's. And it's almost a FU type thing when I do. In that respect, it's kinda the opposite of what this thread asks.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Totally unAmerican of me, but.... Apple Pie. Any fruit pie actually. Hot fruit makes no sense to me. I love me some fruits now, so don't get it twisted. Apples, cherries, pineapple, etc... But hot?? No sir.... And you pineapple pizza eaten sunzabitches are just wired wrong. Pineapples on hot tomato sauce with cheese??? Gag me with a spoon.
Where I am at is a ME-n-EDS pizza chain and I love a double peperoni and double pineapple pizza.

Best pineapple I ever had was fresh in Maui, bought and fly home with a couple cases it was so good.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where I am at is a ME-n-EDS pizza chain and I love a double peperoni and double pineapple pizza.

Best pineapple I ever had was fresh in Maui, bought and fly home with a couple cases it was so good.
Me & Eds? I thought they went out of business 40 years ago! *mindblown.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mmmmmm.... Pull up seat man, there's enough for everyone....
VpXvaTd.jpg
Pineapple with pepperoni is the:boom:!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Gotta be honest, couldn't even tell what an abalone is, let alone what it taste like. Lol

A lot of people don't because they are so bloody expensive. I'm a former diver and live in L.A., so we would get them ourselves. All but the 'Reds' are now a protected species in California.
And they taste like heaven.

If you've seen these shells, then you know what an ab is :

1615408800044.png

1615408866844.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Locals love them some spam. Love it!
One of my favorite meals that my Mo made when I was a kid, was fried Spam with an orange glaze. I loved it and would prefer it to nasty shyte like liver and onions!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Locals love them some spam. Love it!
I'll eat the hell out of some spam. Slice it, pan fry it, throw it on the shittiest white bread they sell at the store (this is crucial, high quality ingredients and spam don't go together) with some mustard and it's delicious!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
But...what about Spam and pineapple pizza?
Or linguisa? Even McDonald's had linguisa, and eggs, linguisa and fried rice, and yes.... Linguisa pizza was at every pizza joint we went to - which was 2. Never saw it with freaking pineapple though.

I'm not dissing Spam because they certainly served the shit out of that and knew how.

But seriously? You can put lipstick on a pig (pineapple) but it doesn't make it desirable. You can even be the freshest pineapple babe at the party. But if you jump in the sauna and you turn to bland, mushy shit with an acidic personality, don't expect to get invited back for another party.

Obscure enough?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or linguisa? Even McDonald's had linguisa, and eggs, linguisa and fried rice, and yes.... Linguisa pizza was at every pizza joint we went to - which was 2. Never saw it with freaking pineapple though.

I'm not dissing Spam because they certainly served the shit out of that and knew how.

But seriously? You can put lipstick on a pig (pineapple) but it doesn't make it desirable. You can even be the freshest pineapple babe at the party. But if you jump in the sauna and you turn to bland, mushy shit with an acidic personality, don't expect to get invited back for another party.

Obscure enough?
Good thing we love us some pineapple upside down cake!