What Cardinals fans are saying ...after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Sore loser Bruce Arians. Typical loud mouthed coach who could not maximize the talent of his team that was favored to matchup against the Patriots in the 2017 Super Bowl.

ESPN prognosticators got eggs all over their faces.

Sweet Rams victory!!!!

Don't you just love it when the "experts" are show to be wearing invisible clothes?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?71626-Jeff-Fisher

Jeff Fisher

Was just shown on post game saying this is their Christmas present. Good luck to them going on the road in a short week without a QB. What a piece of ....
----------
YUP.

Arians will undoubtedly show this clip in the future. Our Christmas present.....ok..

Fisher is suddenly very mouthy for a career 7-9 coach with a #1 draft pick not good enough to see the field or knowing which way the sun rises.
--------
I would not at all be distraught if he took a blow to the head if that's the kind of attitude he's going to have about a player being hurt.
---------
He must have been waiting all year to get Arians back for his comments last year. These grown men need to grow up.
-----------
There is real bad blood between the two. I wonder the back story. It must go way back as both have been in football forever
-----------
There is real bad blood between Fischer and the entire league. Everyone knows he is a dirty coach, and he and Greg Williams have not made any friends. He is mediocre, and mouthy...which is a bad combo...plus he tries to hurt players.
---------
Post the link or video. I so dislike him and his d coach williams
Who is known to try and kill the head and the body will follow quote. He was banned from the nfl why the ____ ---- does he get back in and some players can't.
----------
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/losing-to-fisher-makes-me-want-to-puke.240822

Losing to Fisher makes me want to puke

That guy is a putrid coach. Those were 2 of the worst challenge calls I've ever seen. Their offensive play calling is as unimaginative as any in the last 10 years. The only reason that team is competitive is their dirty scumbag D-Coordinator who should still be banned from the league.
----------
They showed locker room video of Fisher telling his team that knocking Carson Palmer out of the game was their Christmas present to us & then they laughed about us having to play on Thursday night.

What a douchebag.
---------
what are you talking about? I saw the locker room thing and he didn't say a word about knocking Palmer out was their Christmas present.
----------
I usually dont like threads that attack people....but damn this is pretty accurate. He really is an awful coach and Williams has been known to head hunt.
----------
Maybe BA shouldn't have opened his mouth.
----------
Our team sucks 'Tis what it is
---------
This is what I heard:

Fisher: That team has to go play on Thursday.
Team: laughing, someone says "& without their quarterback"
Fisher: That was our Christmas present to them & we'll see them again after Christmas (big smile & laugh)
--------
starting to wonder if Arians is the offensive Rex Ryan. Big, blustery player's coach who has a lot of success his first two years as a coach and then is figured out and that bravado just starts to look stupid when you're not winning.
----------
Yeah Fisher took a nice jab at the cards for Palmer being out. Doing them a favor. But BA always talks smack so it's all good.
---------
right... so, he didn't say we knocked their QB and that's their christmas present. He said we beat them and they have to play thursday night (and someone else said something about without Palmer).

that's completely different then the coach bragging about knocking Palmer out and that's their Christmas present.

anyway... with all the trash Arians talked to the Rams for years, no one had a problem with it. if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

10633.gif

jap

Legend
Oh, Brucey and Fish are great friends now with mutual respect for one another. Still, I wonder how it feels to lose to an 8-8 team in your own backyard?

Bruce2980

Starter
What would we expect from "sour grapes" Cardinal fans???

The Rams have eliminated their QB 3 times in 4 games and have BEAT THEM in their house 2 times straight now.

I have to agree with them on the challenge calls...but what's the story? Was it something with being in the Cards home that hurt the communication on whether to challenge those calls??? I don't know...but I'm waiting to hear what Fisher says.

Lastly Fisher may be "career 7-9"...but he sure knows how to beat the Cardinals in their house...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't think that those were bad challenges. There was little to no replay in the stadium on either of those plays, so unless the Rams have their own video feed, which I do not believe is aloud, someone correct me if I am wrong, then those were good challenges. I was at the game and the coach needs to go with what the player making the play says. No one at the game could tell if the refs made the correct call until the refs went under the hood. The last challenge that they used for Quick looked like a possible completion on the stadium replay screen. Those replay screens intentionally show different angles that are ambiguous at best. The first challenge, the replay screen at the stadium showed a view from and angle of the play that I had never seen before and have never seen on tv. This is done on purpose fellows. In fact one of those plays the replay wasn't even shown completely before the ball was snapped, that was the challenge that the play was called dead, because the challenge had been made just prior to the snap.
I am enjoying listening to the whining from the Cards fans here in AZ. Some are callers are blaming Arians. HA HA. Very few want to acknowledge that they were beat by a team with a superior defense that is making game winning plays, week after week after week. Keep up the disrespectful and arrogant smack talk Arians, and by the way, you have some of the most ignorant fans that I've ever been around. They just make stupid comment after ignorant comment all night long.

Last edited:

RamWoodie

Legend
I don't think that those were bad challenges. There was little to no replay in the stadium on either of those plays, so unless the Rams have their own video feed, which I do not believe is aloud, someone correct me if I am wrong, then those were good challenges. I was at the game and the coach needs to go with what the player making the play says. No one at the game could tell if the refs made the correct call until the refs went under the hood. The last challenge that they used for Quick looked like a possible completion on the stadium replay screen. Those replay screens intentionally show different angles that are ambiguous at best. The first challenge, the replay screen at the stadium showed a view from and angle of the play that I had never seen before and have never seen on tv. This is done on purpose fellows.
I am enjoying listening to the whining from the Cards fans here in AZ. Some are callers are blaming Arians. HA HA. Very few want to acknowledge that they were beat by a team with a superior defense that is making game winning plays, week after week after week. Keep up the disrespectful and arrogant smack talk Arians, and by the way, you have some of the most ignorant fans that I've ever been around. They just make stupid comment after ignorant comment all night long.
That's why I'm waiting to hear what Fisher has to say about them. He's pretty good at challenges...that's why I was a bit confused...because if the radio announcers could see the replays...(and they said before the review that the Rams would lose those challenges)...how could Fisher and company not see that?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?71635-Bullet-Point-Observations-Ram-loss

Bullet Point Observations--Ram loss

In most cases, I would say the D played well enough to win today and blame the offense for this one, but Case Keenum? Really?
------------

Jeff Fisher

Steve McNair is the only reason this dude even has a job.
----------
Dude hasn't had a winning season since 2008. The team is loaded with classless louts from their owner Stan Kroenke on down.

Of course we gave him the opportunity to say that by playing crummy football and letting them beat us in our house......again.

SMH

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?71635-Bullet-Point-Observations-Ram-loss

In most cases, I would say the D played well enough to win today and blame the offense for this one, but Case Keenum? Really?
------------

Jeff Fisher

----------
Dude hasn't had a winning season since 2008. The team is loaded with classless louts from their owner Stan Kroenke on down.

Of course we gave him the opportunity to say that by playing crummy football and letting them beat us in our house......again.

SMH
5qA0Fzd.jpg

RedRam

Pro Bowler
"...classless louts..."??? Good grief...

Hey 'zona! You're becoming Whiners South!

D7130610-4F68-4197-85A5-DAAD638E882A_zpslvhtqlsn.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's something from PFT that includes comments from Rams fans, Cards fans, and fans of all teams, plus a synopsis of the game.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/02/rams-move-to-3-1-in-17-13-win-over-cardinals/

Rams move to 3-1 in 17-13 win over Cardinals
Posted by Josh Alper on October 2, 2016

612059810-e1475451909278.jpg
Getty Images

The Rams looked terrible in the first week of the regular season in a 28-0 loss to the 49ers.

They haven’t lost since, though, and they join the Seahawks as NFC West teams with 3-1 records after a late score lifted them to a 17-13 victory over the Cardinals. Brian Quick caught a four-yard touchdown pass from Case Keenum to put them up 17-13 late in the fourth quarter and linebacker Mark Barron picked off Drew Stanton a few plays later.

Things weren’t quite over and the Rams’ penchant for drawing personal fouls handed the Cardinals 30 yards that moved them near midfield before the clock struck 12 on their hopes of winning when T.J. McDonald picked off a Hail Mary in the end zone.

Stanton was in the game because Carson Palmer went off with a concussion after being sacked by Aaron Donald and Eugene Sims. The injury came at the end of an up-and-down day for Palmer, who found great success throwing to John Brown but also turned the ball over twice in a game that the Cardinals should rightfully feel was there for them to win if they’d made fewer mistakes.

They didn’t, though, and they now sit at 1-3 in a season that started with far higher hopes. They’ll be in Santa Clara on Thursday and they host the 1-3 Jets in Week Six before hosting the Seahawks on a Sunday night. Getting to a point where they can hope to start rattling off wins will take better ball control — David Johnson also lost a fumble — and a better job on defense of limiting big plays through the air.

The quick turnaround to Thursday night could make Stanton the starter for Arizona against the Niners.

The Rams couldn’t get Todd Gurley on track on the ground at all, but Case Keenum was 18-of-30 for 266 yards and two touchdown passes to Quick. The first Quick score was a 65-yarder that Quick broke after a short pass and the Rams also hit big gainers to Kenny Britt and Lance Kendricks to keep their lack of a run game from biting them in the behind.

It also helps that Donald was a continuous presence in the Cardinals backfield, recording his first 1.5 sacks of the year and forcing a fumble in the process, and that Tavon Austin ripped off a huge punt return to set up the winning points.

They’ll host the resurgent Bills next Sunday and then head to Detroit and London for a date with the Giants before a Week Eight bye that they hope finds their first year in Los Angeles continuing to unfold like a feel-good movie.
----------
Donald making an early case for DPOY.
----------
Oh my better keep the sharp instruments away from the Cardinal fans. Let’s see who blames it on the Refs LOL
----------
Gregg Williams making the case for the dirtiest coach in the league. Ever.
----------
hopefully this ends any hype behind this cardinals team, which was never very good to begin with.
----------
Arizona sucks. Maybe if the coach spent more time coaching instead of picking out stupid hats and yapping to the media the team would win a meaningful game for once.
----------
And Titans fans watch as their chances of getting Jeff Fisher back slowly fade away.
---------
i feel bad for larry, but man… bruce arians is such an unlikable guy, that i’m actually enjoying their 1-3 start.
---------
LOS ANGELES Rams 3-1…who would have thought. Excellent!
---------
HOW ‘BOUT dem RAMS?!?!!
FIRST PLACE NFC WEST BABY!!!!
WHO”S HOUSE??
---------
Jeff Fisher is the greatest coach in NFL history
---------
Looks like window has closed on Cardinals.

The schedule gets a lot tougher based judging opponents on first 4 games.

Despite his best efforts, Fisher may actually do better then 8-8
---------
Either the Rams are better than everyone thought or the Cardinals are severely overrated. Given the hype the Cardinals offense and defense had coming into the season I’m going to go with the latter.

I hate Rex Ryan, but he at least seems like a coach players want to play for who would play for a guy like Arians who constantly throws people under the bus instead of looking at himself and say I screwed up and the execution as a whole was bad let’s prepare for next week.
----------
That nice start will mean nothing if they can’t sustain it. Four games in and the Rams aren’t sucking like so many said they would. Huh, one might start to think a lot of commentators on here are rank amateurs.
---------
Ram it!
---------
The Cardinals were the most overrated team in football along with the Colts. Two teams people who follow football can see are pretenders.

Palmer has looked shook since the end of the season last year. Their defense only gets pressure with exotic blitzes but leave huge holes in run and pass game while doing so. Bruce Arians ego is too big to make adjustments to his offense.

Now Rams deserve respect because they sit on top of the NFC West thanks to a dominant defensive line. Look forward to seeing how this season unfolds.
---------
“Play Ugly” is a good game plan it seems.
---------
The Cardinals will go as far as Carson Palmer takes them. His performance the last two weeks pretty well sums that up…
----------
The Rams did everything they could to try and lose this game with 2 penalties on the long Keenum run and pass. I’m not used to this.
----------
Not a Rams fan but returning to LA and winning is a good sign.
---------
Like the new named 2nd corner in the LOB……early season ballots are in….and this years possible participant with Seattle for division title…..the LA Rams??
---------
GREAT WIN ! All the so called “experts ” that said the RAMS would go 1-15 or worse can suck it LOL!!! If the whiners DIDDNT have an unfair advantage week 1. We’re 4-0 .but more than likely instead of admitting hey we’re wrong. They’ll come up with excuses for the cards LOL HORNS UP !!!!! Looks like it could be an awesome season .
--------
You have Case Keenum as your QB. In 4 weeks lets see if you’re even within 2 games of Seattle.
--------
Rams are fool’s gold. Great D with a lousy QB. Won’t last. Donald is a monster.
---------
Ok calm down Rams fans. Was gonna come on here and deservedly rip Bruce Arians but first these rams fans are a little outta control. Get a QB to add to a great Defense and we’ll talk. On to Arizona.

Who’s fault is this loss Bruce. Not your’s so who? This guy is the Rex Ryan of the west. One good run that resulted in nothing as far as hardware just hype and now he thinks he’s Vince Lombardi. It’s really too bad because Larry Fitzgerald deserves better than playing with overrated blowhards like Bruce, Peterson and the honey badger.
--------
75 percent of the season to go, and Ram’s fans are acting like they’ve made the playoffs. Slow your roll Rams fans, as you’re sounding like you’ve not been there before….oh wait, you haven’t in an eternity…my bad
-------
That’s too bad, because the Rams really need an early first round QB again.
--------
I cant believe the Rams lost the 49ers 28-0. I will say this I was completely wrong about this Rams team. Sure they can finish 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 but right now they are 3-1 with Case Keenum as their QB. Everyone was calling for his job and Fisher’s head after that first game. However Jeff, Gregg Williams and Jeff’s moustache have the last laugh as of now. Really wish Gurley could get it going though.
----------
Just got back from the party…so who did Bruce throw under the bus this time? Was it Larry? I’m just waiting for him to throw Larry under the bus. Then I’ll know it’s over for sure.

As a Seahawks fan I miss Jim Harbaugh and his quirky crazy antics. You loved to hate Jim Harbaugh and I couldn’t get enough of it. Posted in SO many articles about Harbaugh and the niners and it was always fun.

Bruce Arians? You just dislike Bruce Arians…there is no love involved. Not even enough emotion about it to hate the guy…just dislike him because he never admits guilt and always names his players in tough times. Really hard to like a guy like that, let alone go battle on the gridiron for him.
--------
the cardinals are who we though they were

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier

tavian Free Agent

New
Phrazbit said:
That guy is a putrid coach. Those were 2 of the worst challenge calls I've ever seen. Their offensive play calling is as unimaginative as any in the last 10 years. The only reason that team is competitive is their dirty scumbag D-Coordinator who should still be banned from the league.
tavian said Hows Carson?
Probably just got banned,but you know what.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

------------

Jeff Fisher

----------

SMH

Cry bitches cry.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Strange. Living in the Phoenix area, I have a lot of Facebook friends who are Cardinals fans. Some of them rabid. For some reason those "rabid" fans are posting a lot less about the team this season.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
HEY ARIZONA!!!!! :violin::football::mrburnsevil::blah::neener::mustache::jerkoff::fighting::snicker:

Bruce2980

Starter
That's why I'm waiting to hear what Fisher has to say about them. He's pretty good at challenges...that's why I was a bit confused...because if the radio announcers could see the replays...(and they said before the review that the Rams would lose those challenges)...how could Fisher and company not see that?
Yes, after watching the game at home, those challenges made no sense. But at the game, the replays in the stadium showed Quicks challenged catch from the opposite angle streamed out through TV. It was very difficult to see, at normal speed, that the ball hit the ground. It it was only shown once, and it was late in being shown until they went under the hood. The broadcasters are watching the video being sent out to through the TV, not sure if the Rams are privy to that video in the stadium? And if they are not, which makes since based on the challenges, then I'm not sure why. Maybe someone here has more knowledge as to what the visiting teams are able to monitor on video?

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
for all the cardinal fans: dump on the Rams all you want, just remember, at least the Rams won a super bowl with Kurt Warner.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, after watching the game at home, those challenges made no sense. But at the game, the replays in the stadium showed Quicks challenged catch from the opposite angle streamed out through TV. It was very difficult to see, at normal speed, that the ball hit the ground. It it was only shown once, and it was late in being shown until they went under the hood. The broadcasters are watching the video being sent out to through the TV, not sure if the Rams are privy to that video in the stadium? And if they are not, which makes since based on the challenges, then I'm not sure why. Maybe someone here has more knowledge as to what the visiting teams are able to monitor on video?

The team has a guy in the video booth who is supposed to tell Fisher whether to challenge or not.