What Bucs Fans are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Funny how different fans see shit. I think the Bucs are a top team, a dangerous contender and we're probably going to need to beat them again unless the Saints take care of it for us.

Nothing is decided yet that's for sure lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Shadenfreude News

Like I said, there’s good news despite the loss.

We’re only 5 games from firing this dogshit GM, HC, and OC." ~ Donkey Hunter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Are we still saying Arians is an offensive genius? " ~ FireLicht2020
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" I don’t want to hear about how great our defense is, they are just not impressive at all, Todd Bowles is certainly no genius. It appears Brady can’t complete a pass beyond 20 yards anymore. His beyond 20 yard throws are appalling. It’s certainly looking like age is finally catching up with old Tom. " ~ captain ahab
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" This was a complete team effort of crap. They played better in the second half but they were bad when the rams needed them to be. Also have to give credit to the rams they have a good d. " ~ BucBallah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" I see all this fire the coach fire the gm but no one is blaming the qb??? U guys would have been killing the qb last year??? What gives??? Like honestly. This qb played like dogshit again and yet y’all overlook it. Tom Brady is awful can’t throw the deep ball and is a system qb in New England. We traded one young bad qb for and older bad qb. This ain’t super bowl Tom if it were he wud be in New England. He took the money and came to a team who he knew would bend to his will. He isn’t held accountable because they are either in awe or scared of him and I’m sick of it. And all of the posters who defend him are knob slobbers just like the ones who did it last year. " ~HTownBucFan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311