What Are Your Super-Duper Bowl Predictions?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The title speaks for itself. I would like everyone's honest most judgmental opinions.

Based off of how you feel, not what you want or expect. What teams do you think will go the gusto?...

I am feeling odd so I will go with.... Carolina Panthers and Oakland Raiders....

Whether my predictions are incorrect or correct at least I get a feel of what the masses are feeling.

roll-dice.gif

Last edited:

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I'm terrible at foreseeing the future so I will say it will be a Green Bay vs Kansas City. Probably guaranteed to be wrong...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Green Bay vs L.A. in the NFC Championship game! Who ever Wins it will Win the SB!!":mrburnsevil:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Carolina vs the Patriots...Brady is pizzed, and will tear up the NFL after he returns in game 5...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Rams vs. Cheatriots. We sack Brady ten times, Gurley rushes for two touchdowns, Austin gets one touchdown, and we kick their sorry arses to the curb, 24 - 3.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cards vs Jags... oop... threw up in my mouth a little bit there. At least it wouldn't be as bad as shitchickens vs patsies.

I am awful at predicting who goes into the Superbowl. I just start the season assuming it's the Rams and someone else. 3 out of 50 ain't bad - right?

Shoman01

Rookie
Seattle, New England. Don't see anyone beating Seattle this year. They have too much talent.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
KC vs Minnesota with Nick Foles taking over for Smith mid-season and leading them on a playoff run
KC incidentally beats San Diego in the AFC championship game despite backup QB Kellen Clemens 3TD

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Pittsburgh vs. Carolina

I like this matchup.

That said, Steelers are too inconsistent these days and defense is meh.

I say Panthers/Bengals just to shake things up.

Replace Bengals with Texans if I end up moving to Houston lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Vikings vs Cincinnati.

Vikes on the back of what should be a great defense, I hate Zimmerman but the dude is a great defensive mind and he has Norv Turner running his offense. If Sam can't play well with that team he should take the fortune he's made and go buy another country.

Cincy because they were an elite team last year and lost their QB, and still were competitive. If they have health they're gonna be really, really tough.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This should be an interesting NFL year...:cheers:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Awful lot of Vikings predictions in here. I don't see it happening this year anymore. I wouldn't call Bradford and Sean Hill stability at QB.
They've got the 2 games vs Green Bay, @ Carolina, @ Washington, vs Arizona, vs Dallas, @ Jacksonville and the 2 games vs Chicago who i think will be improved. Not a brutal schedule but IMO they'll be clawing their way just to get into the playoffs with the loss of Bridgewater.