What Are You Watching For Today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
WR's Duke, Thomas, Pharoh, Spruce, Quick

TE
Higbeest

RB's Aaron Green, Malcolm Brown

Offensive Tackles Grob, Saffold, Battle, D.Williams, J.Swindle

Guards Wichmann, Brown, Arkin, Rhaney

Centers, Kush, Folkerts

Safeties Mo Alexander, Bryan Randolph (C.Davis, C.Bryant)

LB's Tree, Forrest, Lynch, Hager

CB's Sensabaugh, Troy Hill, M.Jordan

DE's Longacre, Coples, Westbrooks, Seau

DT's
Easley, C.Thomas, Z.Colvin

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else going to game today? We'll (wife and parents in law) be in the lower bowl endzone look for the short Mr. Clean with the SJAX jersey.

Looking for a large contingency to welcome rams back to la!
I've talked to 6 people that are ticket holders and they all sold their preseason tickets. Watching games the last couple days stadiums were about half/two thirds full. Most people realize these are glorified scrimmages and don't go they watch on tv if anything.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Like most people I'll be watching Goff closely. See what his feet look like when there's pressure. His decision making. I'll also be keeping an eye on GRob and Ogletree. Their production is key to what they want to do on both offense and defense.

During commercial break I'll be looking out the window to see if the cougar across the street is planting flowers in her tight shorts. I'll have to have the kind of vision an all pro quarterback has. Mrs. snack has that radar thing going for her. :notsure: :huh::argue::dizzy:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
WR's Duke, Thomas, Pharoh, Spruce, Quick

TE
Higbeest

RB's Aaron Green, Malcolm Brown

Offensive Tackles Grob, Saffold, Battle, D.Williams, J.Swindle

Guards Wichmann, Brown, Arkin, Rhaney

Centers, Kush, Folkerts

Safeties Mo Alexander, Bryan Randolph (C.Davis, C.Bryant)

LB's Tree, Forrest, Lynch, Hager

CB's Sensabaugh, Troy Hill, M.Jordan

DE's Longacre, Coples, Westbrooks, Seau

DT's
Easley, C.Thomas, Z.Colvin

That's an outstanding list, Florida.

I would add Sean Mannion at QB.

And Jabriel Washington at CB.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
That's an outstanding list, Florida.

I would add Sean Mannion at QB.

And Jabriel Washington at CB.

You are right @Rams43... I left out a QB and Mannion was a 3 round pick in 2015 who is not to be ignored, with Keenum a UFA in 2017.

J.Washington a career backup from SEC Bama hasn't had any negative camp reports so I will keep an extra hawk-eye on him as well.

UrE5xvQ.gif

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Whoever stands out....some player, on either team, that we may not have heard about...maybe only thru a few reports, is gonna shine....May be a guy that's played for a few different teams...been cut a few times....look out for him...let me know who you think it is...

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'd loved to be surprised in a good way by someone's performance but I'd hate to be disappointed. I'd rather settle for some ho-hum offense and defense than see GRob being blown up by a passable DE, Goff playing pitch and catch with every DB on the field or MoAlexander getting his head completely turned around.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Benny Cunningham and Nelson Spruce. Grob played well too. There are your all stars from the game.

Oh yeah, and one other guy who should be crying like Tidwell about now. Let's hear it for Mannion. Took the game over and wrs had his trust. Fantastic.