What Are You Watching For Today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
On D: Tackling, pursuit angles, Ogletree at MLB, DB's (especially S) On O: Goff, OL, WR's, route running, get open, CATCH THE BALL!

diggity

Rookie
Goff is the main thing. I hope he gets just a bit of time with the #1's. Just putting him in there with the #2's is a bit risky. You'll have Goff protected by back ups against Kids on D that want to make a name for themselves. So...
And, the TE's.
GO RAMS!!!!!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Oline as a unit. I want to see vast improvement in run blocking and how GRod does in pass protection.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I want to control both sides of the line of scrimmage the rest will take care of itself....I know it's hot out there, but let's go blow them off the line of scrimmage!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
How Jared Cook works with a new offense...
JL55 running the D

CLong and if he's healthy..
JJenks, and his tight man coverage
McLeod, has he stopped missing tackles..

oops, you wanted Rams vets still on the team????

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
On D: Ogletree and Safeties.
On O: WRs and Oline.

I'm not super worried about Goff right now. If he doesn't start the season, fine. We need a solid oline and solid receiving corps no matter who is at QB.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" A Big Time Beat-Down of the Cow-Pie's By the Mob-Squad!! Something along the order of Last Years Practice against them!!
_flamethrower_.gif
default_chainsaw.gif

Joint Cowboys practice!.jpg

Joint Cowboys practice2.jpg

arena.png

The End should look like this^, after all, we are at the COLISEUM!!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Offensive Rookies, how do the rookie WR and TE run and how does Goff read coverage. Also who is going to step up at CB

tempests

Hall of Fame
The makeup of the crowd and LA's reception to the return of pro football is the most interesting thing about this one, for me anyway.

See if any players stand out early, but not expecting sound fundamentals.

Ram65

Legend
Offensive line but I understand Dallas is undermanned on the defensive line. Rookie TE, WR and both QBs.

Tree, Quinn and new D lineman.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Goff at least half the game
GRob: Has he improved or is it bust city??
O-Line as a unit
The Secondary
Olgetree, Higbe, Cooper,

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm watching the game to enjoy some football. It's the first preseason game of the year. Mostly a glorified practice. I won't put much stock in anything for this one game between the Rams, Cowboys, officials or the crowd. If anything I'm curious to hear the new MNF crowd with Sean McDonough for Mike Tirico. In fact that might be the main thing I want to see how those 2 are. McD is replacing a legend that's never an easy thing.

…..

Legend
O-line for sure- Isaiah Battle and Cody Wichmann in particular.

The young WR's just to see what they got.

On Defense....Linebackers and safeties. I'm not sold on anyone not named Barron and Ogletree so I have my concerns with the line backers. We are one groin pull from disaster with our line backers

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Anyone else going to game today? We'll (wife and parents in law) be in the lower bowl endzone look for the short Mr. Clean with the SJAX jersey.

Looking for a large contingency to welcome rams back to la!