What are the Texans War Room debating right now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

No one will give us a king ransom take Clowney.

• Other Qb debtate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Obviously the one factor that affects us more than everything is what Houston does with #1. Who do you think or what do you think they are debating these last hours before the draft?

Me Personally, think the value isn't there for Manziel and no one will trade up for a similar deal like what we got and they want. I think they take Clowney even though they aren't 100% on him they are more 90-92% on him.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I really think that Mack will be better in the long run, but the Texans will be unable to pass on Clowney.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
They're probably thinking about how fast they can get on the podium and hoping not to mess up Clowney's name.

There's no way they pass him up.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think theyre wondering how they trade back in to end of round #1 so they can draft QB

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
At this point, they're probably no longer debating. They're probably hoping someone calls them for the 1st pick

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The biggest debate they probably had was if they would be kicking themselves for passing on Clowney.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
They are probably debating if they should make a trade or lower there trade demands. I think ultimately they want to trade back.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yeah, I agree. They're probable mostly discussing "How little are we willing to take in a trade for our first round pick." ... and ... "How far down in round one are they willing to have be their first pick."

A55VA6

Legend
Apparently they are close on a deal to land Ryan Mallet from NE (NFL Network reported it). I say they're going Clowney or Mack. Whoever they feel is the better player and fits them the best.

scifiman

The Texans are quite dumb to be holding out for 3 first rd picks for theirs. I dont think with Clowney's red flags and concerns that he is worth that or anything near that.

scifiman

Apparently they are close on a deal to land Ryan Mallet from NE (NFL Network reported it). I say they're going Clowney or Mack. Whoever they feel is the better player and fits them the best.
I dont think that Ryan Mallet is franchise material either. What are they going to give for him?

scifiman

I really hope Houston takes Mack (I dont think they will) so that we can open the bidding for Clowney and take the best deal no matter what it is. We really could shake up the draft and get substantially better if this happens. Cross your fingers.

RamEERS

Pastor
this was a few years ago.. but does anyone still remember the Jags war room?
images

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Surely their mind is made up by now. They've had about 8 months to think about it. I think what they're gonna be discussing is what's their bottom line for a deal? They'll want to make absolutely sure they're on the same page as to what constitutes a trade deal being worth trading out of #1 for - and if they don't get it they'll absolutely know who they're gonna take. Think they'll leave it to late when they're actually on the clock to see if anyone who bites.