What are the factors that make Jeff Fisher right?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
There are no factors that make him right. He is the laughing stock of the NFL at this point.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My question is, do you honestly believe this team had a shot this year with Goff?
Honestly? Do you really, really believe that?

Yes. I honestly believe that. Here's why you should believe it as well:
Score Entering the 4th Quarter This Year
Game 1 (SF): 14-0 SF
Game 2 (SEA): 6-3 LA
Game 3 (TB): 24-20 LA
Game 4 (ARI): 13-10 ARI
Game 5 (BUF): 23-16 BUF
Game 6 (DET): 21-21
Game 7 (NYG): 10-10
Game 8 (CAR): 7-0 CAR

Every single one of these games was winnable. What are Keenum's 4th Quarter numbers this year?
42/90
53.3%
528 yards
5.9 YPA
4 TDs
5 Ints
62.6 QB Rating

Yep. I think we had a shot this year with Goff. If even two of these games went the other way, we are sitting at 5-3 halfway through the season. We were in every single one of these games going into the 4th, even that terrible SF game. Keenum responded by throwing interceptions at a horrific rate and playing all-around bad football in the 4th Quarter this year. This is a team capable of making the playoffs with even average QB play. We're just not getting that.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Every single one of these games was winnable. What are Keenum's 4th Quarter numbers this year?
42/90
53.3%
528 yards
5.9 YPA
4 TDs
5 Ints
62.6 QB Rating

Yep. I think we had a shot this year with Goff. If even two of these games went the other way, we are sitting at 5-3 halfway through the season. We were in every single one of these games going into the 4th, even that terrible SF game. Keenum responded by throwing interceptions at a horrific rate and playing all-around bad football in the 4th Quarter this year. This is a team capable of making the playoffs with even average QB play. We're just not getting that.
The only good thing that's come from this year is that this is easily the most competitive team we've had in 10 years. We've been in every single game until the end. It's just that the really good teams win most of them. And we're not doing that.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The lack of the running game is my only thought...maybe he doesn't understand the protections...the interior offensive line...
Did you honestly believe that this team had a shot with Keenum?

No, I didn't.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

42/90
53.3%
528 yards
5.9 YPA
4 TDs
5 Ints
62.6 QB Rating

I agree 100%.
But you're assuming we would have been in a position to win the game with an inexperienced rookie.
I don't.