We’ve got to remember that other teams have lots of pending UFA’s, too.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I recall reading where a typical offseason finds any given team with something like 14-16 pending FA’s.

IOW, the Rams are not alone in this FA situation. It also means that inevitably some FA’s from other teams will shake loose that would be perfect fits for the Rams, specifically for Wade’s D.

It all comes down to whether S&M can make the best decisions on the best fits. Last year was impressive and they now certainly have the cap room for a few moves.

I sure wouldn’t bet against these guys.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
...some FA’s from other teams will shake loose that would be perfect fits for the Rams, specifically for Wade’s D.

This is the most sense anyone has said on this subject, I loved Quinn & Ogletree, but they just weren't exactly the right fit for Wade's D - that was obvious on the game tape of last year - AO was ok, but he looked far from comfortable to me, AND to a lot on here during the game-day threads.

I wish everyone that's cut all the best in their new positions with new teams... I wish you every success, unless its against the Rams.

I am looking forward to seeing what D Wade will create this offseason.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams will look nothing like the team under Fisher when they moved from St. Louis. They will be a Mcvay-Phillips constructed SB contender when they move into the Inglewood Stadium.

This off season Phillips puts his stamp on the team.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
I wouldnt mind seeing Avery Williamson on our team. Good run stuffing LB that could easily be an upgrade over Ogletree. I believe the Titans are gonna lose him.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Talib tweeted his 1st choice if cut is the Patsy's. So he's no slam dunk.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I may not be as concerned as you are @Rams43. The Rams finally have a strength in recruitment. You have Wade. Wade knows what he wants and many agents and players know what it's like to play for him.

You have McVay who was Coach of the Year and brought out a lot of potential in these Rams, especially the desire to win.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I recall reading where a typical offseason finds any given team with something like 14-16 pending FA’s.

IOW, the Rams are not alone in this FA situation. It also means that inevitably some FA’s from other teams will shake loose that would be perfect fits for the Rams, specifically for Wade’s D.

It all comes down to whether S&M can make the best decisions on the best fits. Last year was impressive and they now certainly have the cap room for a few moves.

I sure wouldn’t bet against these guys.

Preach!!