We've got one day til preseason football folks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is there any way to post a gif that I have saved to my android phone? The only way I can figure it out is if I have the original url for the gif. Which I don't.

If you upload your gif/pic to a photo hosting site, like photobucket, you can link it like a normal photo.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you upload your gif/pic to a photo hosting site, like photobucket, you can link it like a normal photo.
Email it to yourself. Or upload it to a website from your phone and download it from the site on your PC.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

Tried this in many different ways. Doesn't seem to work. Uploaded to photobucket. Copying the url and posting as an image doesn't work. See below.

When-you-Kush-too-hard_zpsw8y0lhxh.mp4.html

I tried linking, that doesn't work either. Way too much work just to share a gif lol.

Athos

Legend
Don't have it on TV tonight........fucking turds on instead (BrownBags).

Looks like I'll have to find a link.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't checked but maybe someone can tell me.

I have DirecTV... I know they don't have a Sunday Ticket thing for pre-season... but I thought I remembered The NFL Network shows all the games (obviously, most are recorded).

Is that still the case? And, if so, does anyone have the day and time the Rams game will be broadcast?

Thanks in advance!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't checked but maybe someone can tell me.

I have DirecTV... I know they don't have a Sunday Ticket thing for pre-season... but I thought I remembered The NFL Network shows all the games (obviously, most are recorded).

Is that still the case? And, if so, does anyone have the day and time the Rams game will be broadcast?

Thanks in advance!!
The Rams are being reshown right after the game it seems. 10pm PST is what I see on my guide.

manmaderam

The one and only
200.gif

*Sidenote: If anyone is going to the game PLEASE take some photos to upload here. Please!! lol

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Its replayed at midnight on NFL network for those like myself that don't get a local broadcast of the game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yaaaay

Oh yea, I have to wake up at 3 tomorrow for work, so I won't be able to watch much, if any of it :( Will watch tomorrow on gamepass I guess.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Rams will be different, but I lost interest last night after the first couple of series...At least with the Rams I'll like watching to see how the depth performs...