West of I-35, the Rams are Alone.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's an Interstate that runs from the Canadian border, through Minneapolis, Des Moines, Kansas City, Dallas, and west of Houston towards Mexico. I was going to point out that we are the only NFL Playoff team west of the Rockies, but it's greater than that. The Los Angeles Rams are the only Divisional Champion West of I-35......YES!!!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
When you realize there's only six NFL teams west of the Great Continental Divide. Holy shit.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When you realize there's only six NFL teams west of the Great Continental Divide. Holy crap.
Yep..Denver is just East of the Divide.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
There's an Interstate that runs from the Canadian border, through Minneapolis, Des Moines, Kansas City, Dallas, and west of Houston towards Mexico. I was going to point out that we are the only NFL Playoff team west of the Rockies, but it's greater than that. The Los Angeles Rams are the only Divisional Champion West of I-35......YES!!!

Does this mean you're buying the beer ?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does this mean you're buying the beer ?
First I need you to pick it up in Texarkana, and run it to Atlanta in 24 hours....Coors, the Only Kinda of Beer we Drink out here....Big Enos will pay double!

Pape

UDFA
First I need you to pick it up in Texarkana, and run it to Atlanta in 24 hours....Coors, the Only Kinda of Beer we Drink out here....Big Enos will pay double!

love that ... all sorts of goodness

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Hey, the game is in L.A. bro, and we drink craft beer in paradise. El Segundo Brewing Co. is probably the best of the bunch that is this close to the Coliseum. Just send your credit card and we'll handle the rest. :D

http://elsegundobrewing.com

DeaconJ

Rookie

LOL....you realize the Coors brewery is located downstream from the Golden, CO sewage treatment plant, hmmmm? Rocky Mtn. spring water, indeed!

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL....you realize the Coors brewery is located downstream from the Golden, CO sewage treatment plant, hmmmm?
Go with me here..Coors was the forbidden fruit on the East Coast in the 70's, hence was part of the plot of Smokey and the Bandit!