Wentz booed off field by cardboard cutouts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did anyone feel it was funny that the cardboard cutouts had booed Carson Wentz and/or the Eagles so badly?

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
O yeah it was Funny, but it's Philly imho they're made that way. Lol

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess whomever put together the sound track thought it would be odd without the booing. He just wanted the team to feel at home I guess. Lol.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I guess whomever put together the sound track thought it would be odd without the booing. He just wanted the team to feel at home I guess. Lol.
Naw person lives in Philly, just sayin ..

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
for the dallas game they should have a cardboard cut out of michael irvin.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Me and my wife laughed our asses off!!!!! I was like... "Only in philly can you get boo'd by artificial crowd noise"

TXRams86

The Infamous
They were talking about this on the morning radio show I listen to - in TEXAS. I know we complain about not getting enough praise in the media but at least we're not getting shit on for having boo's pumped into our stadium when our team does something negative. I wonder if Wentz is listed on the injury report next week with a bruised ego.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Just a heads up....the crowd noise is mixed in for us at home, not in the stadiums. They hear nothing.

They talked about it on a show and asked is it mixed in and broadcast or is it in the stadiums.....answer, mixed in for broadcast. Players dislike how quiet it is when they are playing which is why you see more players whooping it up on the sidelines.......kinda like High School track meets with little fans.....it was always up to us to cheer on our teammates.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Just a heads up....the crowd noise is mixed in for us at home, not in the stadiums. They hear nothing.

They talked about it on a show and asked is it mixed in and broadcast or is it in the stadiums.....answer, mixed in for broadcast. Players dislike how quiet it is when they are playing which is why you see more players whooping it up on the sidelines.......kinda like High School track meets with little fans.....it was always up to us to cheer on our teammates.
I did not know this.

It makes sense that the players would hate how quiet the stadium is.
Why wouldn't they just pump noise into the stadiums?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i actually liked it. it was more realistic than just cheering after every play.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
philly fans loyalty was always paper thin. Yeah I said it.

Paper thin as a cheese steak sandwich. Spent several years being deployed in Kuwait City & Baghdad I was more scared at an Eagle game at the Old Veteran's Stadium donning Ram Paraphernalia then I was every was deployed and I don't scare very easy...Of course I was armed being deployed.