Welp, I can't take the time off to go to the game because I have a deliverable and it's a short week. Anyone wanna grab my 2 extra seats?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
C130-R6-11&12.

FV is $385.

Can provide proof of ownership. Transfer through Ticketmaster app. If you want I can do pay 1/transfer/pay 2/transfer for dealing with strangers honesty checks.

DM me with an offer.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
C130-R6-11&12.

FV is $385.

Can provide proof of ownership. Transfer through Ticketmaster app. If you want I can do pay 1/transfer/pay 2/transfer for dealing with strangers honesty checks.

DM me with an offer.
Damn, if I was local I'd hit you up. I checked last week when they changed the gameday to Tuesday and the flights were very cheap. I checked this weekend and good lord they are no longer remotely cheap. Good luck, those are great seats.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Killer seats, I REALLY hope Rams fans can fill the Stadium and provide us with a HFA. I do understand 4PM local time is VERY tough on short notice.

Last edited:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah seriously its ridiculous to put us on a East Coast gametime plan. Both teams are west coast and the game is being played on the west coast. This should be a prime time west coast time game. At minimum the same time as Monday night games start. 4pm is a SUNDAY afternoon start time, not a Tuesday work day start time.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
$385 each ticket or $385 total for both seats?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Per. You're literally about 20 feet from the bench. You can actually listen in on what they're saying.
Ah that's awesome. Sounds like great seats. Unfortunately out of our price range.