Well, it will not be long now until the Rams make that big free agent splash or do they?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I think they go after an edge rusher and then use early draft capital on CB, TE, and OL.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They don't usually get involved in the initial signing frenzy. I'd be surprised if we saw an early announcement on an agreement with someone.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last time they got involved early was for Robert Woods and Andrew Whitworth ... so, they'll do it if they feel it's necessary, but yeah, but usually the first moments.

Having said so, McSnead likes to do what they feel is unexpected / undervalued, so you never know.

Psycho_X

Legend
I expect them to make one big splash move and maybe re-sign a few like Shelton once market has been established and then wait for the leftovers to pick up a couple more veterans during the second and third tier signings.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Call me crazy but I consider the blockbuster trade for Stafford quite the big splash

Oh and btw, @JKBOGEN guarantees they will be signing a real big name this weekend

WestCoastRam

Legend
In faireness to Jake, he said "big news" was coming this week with a "major name."

... I mean ...

Ideally when you sell a tip, you let people know just enough that when it happens, there's no doubt that you knew about it ahead of time. Either Jake doesn't really know anything or he's really really bad at selling a tip to interested ears.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Danielle Hunter, welcome to the Rams

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll believe it when I see it. We spent a large portion of our free agency money on Dotson.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think McSnead knows that we are in WIN NOW mode and they need to take advantage of our momentum.

Idk who, but I can see us doing some wild shit....because.....well....Les

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Danielle Hunter, welcome to the Rams
Watch it be an offensive weapon :laugh1:

200.gif

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tee Higgins asking for a trade ...

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
^^^ Does JRs comment mean the Rams won’t go after older and high cost FA? Like Hunter.

Or does she mean something else like it’s all about getting the right value based on cost and age?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's 12:02 ... where's my finalized championship roster?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
^^^ Does JRs comment mean the Rams won’t go after older and high cost FA? Like Hunter.

Or does she mean something else like it’s all about getting the right value based on cost and age?
The latter IMO, don't expect them to go big money after older guys.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I expect them to make one big splash move and maybe re-sign a few like Shelton once market has been established and then wait for the leftovers to pick up a couple more veterans during the second and third tier signings.
If Shelton was a priority he’d be signed by now.

I know they are OK with him testing and establishing his market, but I get the feeling he’s plan “B”.