Well, I'm now a fan of Solomon Wilcots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
watching nfl am and the topic of discussion was the Seahawks (what else is new, right?). Well, they asked if the Seahawks had a threat in the nfc west. Solomon Wilcots named the Rams specifically, saying that if gurley gets going early with our defense that "they all should be worried about that team". Give that man a raise nfl network. Feels good to get some national recognition. Hopefully the boys can finally capitalize on expectations.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah right now the NFC West Darling is the Arizona Cardinals to challenge the Seahawks, but I concur if the offensive line can get up to speed and the defense can play well early our beloved Rams should be able to make Solomon look like a King.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah right now the NFC West Darling is the Arizona Cardinals to challenge the Seahawks, but I concur if the offensive line can get up to speed and the defense can play well early our beloved Rams should be able to make Solomon look like a King.
Digging the play on his name there lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Their attitudes towards the Cards will change after we get through with them in Week #4!;)(y)