Well for the honor of the NFC west

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

I hope the Giants lose today. Sure I realise honor and 49ers don't usually belong in the same sentence given ED's shameful cheating of yesteryears. It's a matter of personal preference in all things competitive. Losing sucks. Losing to losers sucks more. Losing to the winner....well it sucks too....just not as much sting to it. Granted the SOSAR still irks me but '99 took most of the sting out of that and JF's hiring has me looking towards a resurgence of Rams dominance in the division.....the fact is the 49ers beat us this season whereas the Giants CHEATED us. Cheated us in the most flagrant way possible in which everyone knows it but nothing was done about it.....much like Super Bowl 36....so I hope the Giants lose. NFC West in the Super Bowl yet again.....I can live with that.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If we were talking about the Arizona Cardinals facing the Giants, I'd probably agree with you; that's why I wanted the Packers to win.

However, I will never hold any positive feelings toward the Forty-Whiners, much less cheer for them to win and/or go to yet another Super Bowl. No way in hell.

Go, Giants and Ravens. I want them in the Super Bowl.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
If we were talking about the Arizona Cardinals facing the Giants, I'd probably agree with you; that's why I wanted the Packers to win.

However, I will never hold any positive feelings toward the Forty-Whiners, much less cheer for them to win and/or go to yet another Super Bowl. No way in hell.

Go, Giants and Ravens. I want them in the Super Bowl.

After what the Giants did to the Rams I see that as begging for BOHICA.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Fuck that.

I don't want the 49ers in the Super Bowl.

I don't want the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

I don't want the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

I don't want the Giants in the Super Bowl.

I don't want any of these teams in the Super Bowl. But especially the 49ers.... If the 49ers are there I wont even watch.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
squeaky wheel said:
I hope the Giants lose today. Sure I realise honor and 49ers don't usually belong in the same sentence given ED's shameful cheating of yesteryears. It's a matter of personal preference in all things competitive. Losing sucks. Losing to losers sucks more. Losing to the winner....well it sucks too....just not as much sting to it. Granted the SOSAR still irks me but '99 took most of the sting out of that and JF's hiring has me looking towards a resurgence of Rams dominance in the division.....the fact is the 49ers beat us this season whereas the Giants CHEATED us. Cheated us in the most flagrant way possible in which everyone knows it but nothing was done about it.....much like Super Bowl 36....so I hope the Giants lose. NFC West in the Super Bowl yet again.....I can live with that.
The ONLY purpose I could ever see for the whiners getting to the SB again is to ruin their perfect record. But that works for me only if that SB loss can be guaranteed. The Ravens can't guarantee it, and I don't want the Cheaters to win either.

So, NO. Go Giants. Then the Giants can lose to the Ravens again. :crossed:

Anonymous

Ram Quixote said:
squeaky wheel said:
The ONLY purpose I could ever see for the whiners getting to the SB again is to ruin their perfect record. But that works for me only if that SB loss can be guaranteed. The Ravens can't guarantee it, and I don't want the Cheaters to win either.

So, NO. Go Giants. Then the Giants can lose to the Ravens again. :crossed:

Well I always want the NFC to win so if the CHEATERS beat the CHEATRIOTS I can live with that too. :lmao:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If the SB is 49ers/Ravens, I'll go for SF.

-Their players don't talk a lot of smack.

-After seeing the NFCW take a bunch of shit from the media, it'll be nice to see an NFCW team win the thing.

-Alex Smith is a good guy, he was booed for David freakin Carr last year and now all their fans are praising him.

-Their coach isn't as much a whiny prick as the other Harbaugh is.

-Larry Grant, former Ram.

-Ram/49er players respect the hell out of each other (see Patrick Willis describing Steven Jackson).

Basically I'll be rootin for the NFCW. But that's if SF gets to the SB.

Anonymous

Angry Ram said:

-After seeing the NFCW take a bunch of shyte from the media, it'll be nice to see an NFCW team win the thing.

-Alex Smith is a good guy, he was booed for David freakin Carr last year and now all their fans are praising him.

-Ram/49er players respect the hell out of each other (see Patrick Willis describing Steven Jackson).

Well said. Is it just me....or is it the 2-14 season.....but isn't anyone else pissed about how the Giants got away with faking injuries to end the rams opening day drive? To see them in the conference championship after that is disgusting.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I'm going to hold my nose and hope that SF beats the Giants just for the NFC West aspect. So sick of hearing NFC Worst or Weak. I just want the Whiners to stick that right up everyone's asses. If the patsies make it to the SB, I will once again hold my nose and hope the whiners win it. I absolutely can't rout for the the team that cheated us out of the SB. If it is Baltimore, I will hold my nose and rout for them. In any case, the choices suck.

Angry Ram

squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

-After seeing the NFCW take a bunch of shyte from the media, it'll be nice to see an NFCW team win the thing.

Well said. Is it just me....or is it the 2-14 season.....but isn't anyone else pissed about how the Giants got away with faking injuries to end the rams opening day drive? To see them in the conference championship after that is disgusting.

No, I want the Giants to win the SB.

That way we can say the Rams forced the SB champs to fake injuries.

Anonymous

Angry Ram said:
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

That while being factually correct strains credulity given the Rams 2-14 finish...... :oops:

Angry Ram

squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

That while being factually correct strains credulity given the Rams 2-14 finish...... :oops:

Well I guess rootin for SF doesn't matter now. LOL...rootin for SF.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The Rams already impacted the playoffs by beating the Saints. That most definitely flip-flopped last week's home team, which most likely would have given the Saints that little bit to win and get them to today's game.

And wouldn't we all have liked to see a Detroit/49er rematch on wild card week? Oh well.

While I don't have to worry about it now, but if the option was to have the 49ers be 6-0 in the SB, I'd rather endure more of the NFCWorst talk.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
K - officially on the G-men band wagon. Hope they mash that frickin' Barby doll patsy QB.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
RamFan503 said:
K - officially on the G-men band wagon. Hope they mash that frickin' Barby doll patsy QB.

THIS.

49ers had a nice run. Now I just hope that they keep Alex Smith, dont make any efforts to upgrade the QB position anytime soon, and that gives us time to take over the NFC West :bign: . Their D is legit tho...

steferfootball

Starter
Ram Quixote said:
The Rams already impacted the playoffs by beating the Saints. That most definitely flip-flopped last week's home team, which most likely would have given the Saints that little bit to win and get them to today's game.

And wouldn't we all have liked to see a Detroit/49er rematch on wild card week? Oh well.

While I don't have to worry about it now, but if the option was to have the 49ers be 6-0 in the SB, I'd rather endure more of the NFCWorst talk.
If DX catches that football and somehow we come away with a win against the Niners, we could have flopped that right around, and the Saints could be going to the superbowl.

Who knows?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
steferfootball said:
Ram Quixote said:

If DX catches that football and somehow we come away with a win against the Niners, we could have flopped that right around, and the Saints could be going to the superbowl.

Who knows?
I know. :dangit:

Last season ended like it began, with a critical injury and a dropped pass.