We'll Find the Leak

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

This just in ...
New Info.jpg

" Bill Bellichick is a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich expert!"

Far Fing out.jpg

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Coach Fisher finding the leak in the Rams is like Chevy Chase finding the leak in the Hoover Dam.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It seems like he is spending more time looking for a leak instead of coaching his team. He is looking for a crack in the cabin
while the hull is taking in massive amounts of water and his ship is about to sink.

Bruce2980

Starter
Having a snitch in the midst of the organization should not be tolerated if they find out who it is, especially if it is fabricated. They probably won't spend any time with it during the last month of the season but during the offseason I would think there could be some time going through the investigation. If someone is disgruntled it will come out and if they talk to the media about this stuff who knows what else they would pass and to whom. Having an untrusted participant cannot be accepted.
Really, how, and why, would anyone look for a snitch, when the alleged info that was leaked, is false?:confused:
And why would any member of this organization not be disgruntled? This is what they are trying to hide behind the scenes;
:dizzy::help::argue::fuelfire::giveup::death:

…..

Legend
Tired of this story and its bullshit......this is all much ado about NOTHING. good gawd get a grip. His comments werent that devisive.

We have issues, but this aint one of them. If anyone fucked up, they all fucked up as a team.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Really, how, and why, would anyone look for a snitch, when the alleged info that was leaked, is false?:confused:
And why would any member of this organization not be disgruntled? This is what they are trying to hide behind the scenes;
:dizzy::help::argue::fuelfire::giveup::death:
There is little doubt that anyone in this organization is not frustrated and sick of seeing the same old shit every week. And I'm pretty sure Fisher and the rest of the management team have open door policies that would allow employees to bring concerns to their attention which is how it should be handled.Talking to the media and no taking responsibility for your words shows a lack of integrity and loyalty to the organization and should not be tolerated.

Bruce2980

Starter
There is little doubt that anyone in this organization is not frustrated and sick of seeing the same old crap every week. And I'm pretty sure Fisher and the rest of the management team have open door policies that would allow employees to bring concerns to their attention which is how it should be handled.Talking to the media and no taking responsibility for your words shows a lack of integrity and loyalty to the organization and should not be tolerated.
Many people thought the same way during WWII living in Germany, but when you have a leader that is going in the wrong direction sometimes a few people feel that they need to take things into their own hands for the good of the country, or in this case the team. I seriously doubt Fisher would be very receptive to members of the offense, or any staff coming in and telling him that he and the offensive coaches are incompetent and that they should seek employment elsewhere.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Many people thought the same way during WWII living in Germany, but when you have a leader that is going in the wrong direction sometimes a few people feel that they need to take things into their own hands for the good of the country, or in this case the team. I seriously doubt Fisher would be very receptive to members of the offense, or any staff coming in and telling him that he and the offensive coaches are incompetent and that they should seek employment elsewhere.

Gee I can't imagine :rolleyes:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny thing is, did they ever find the "leak" that let out that the extension was signed months ago?
Lots of leaks these days.
Common with a sinking ship I guess

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I was listening to the Fast Lane show last week and they were guessing who leaked the info about the extensions being done. Karaker's guess was Kara Snead. I think he might be right. It kind of makes sense.

Guess it doesn't matter now, if it ever did...At least now, we will be graced by the presence of Eric the Narcissist...
Yeah, I know he's revered, I'm just tired of him right now...