Well at least the Seahawks and 49ers lost too!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Small consolation for the way our Rams laid an egg today but we do have this.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah, only Cardinals won and the Bears are so laughably bad I think even Alabama could beat them.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Seeing the Seahawks at 0-2 is just...just...beautiful.

Now we need to have the game of the year against a surging Pittsburgh team.

A55VA6

Legend
12038052_1000171290029559_7123772177953838119_n.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

cards are the team to beat until the rams send their qbs to ir.

but is it a mirage? they beat the saints and the bears. the bucs beat the saints in their house. the bears are the bears.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

cards are the team to beat until the rams send their qbs to ir.

but is it a mirage? they beat the saints and the bears. the bucs beat the saints in their house. the bears are the bears.

They beat teams they should beat. And they rolled pretty comfortable against the Bears.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
They beat teams they should beat. And they rolled pretty comfortable against the Bears.
Yup, that's the way I see it as well. While you can look at the AZ wins as "easy" games, at least they won the games they're supposed to. I'm willing to bet they would have went into D.C. and smacked the hell out of the Redskins. I still don't fear their talent, but Arians is a hell of a coach and he's the difference maker for that team. I'm not trying to bash Fisher at all because I haven't given up on him yet, but can you imagine what Arians would do with this team with this type of talent? YIKES

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Yup, that's the way I see it as well. While you can look at the AZ wins as "easy" games, at least they won the games they're supposed to. I'm willing to bet they would have went into D.C. and smacked the hell out of the Redskins. I still don't fear their talent, but Arians is a hell of a coach and he's the difference maker for that team. I'm not trying to bash Fisher at all because I haven't given up on him yet, but can you imagine what Arians would do with this team with this type of talent? YIKES

I don't fear their talent either, what I fear is their ability to do what they are supposed to do when they are supposed to do it. They hung their hat on it last year. We should have beat them last year, but we didn't block, didn't do the little things and they did. From what I see they carried it over early on in the season.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

You're not bashing Fisher right? You're just saying Arians is a much better coach and would be killing it coaching the Rams? I'm trying not to bash Fisher too but this performance roller coaster is driving me crazy. The way I see it is players are talented or they are not. They are smart or they are not. They are coachable or they are not. Thus, if you have the three previous conditions on the positive side, poor performance then can only come from lack of preparation, motivation, or adaptation. The season is early and the Rams don't have all their moving parts yet so I'll stay grounded but the spot light has been turned ON.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
You're not bashing Fisher right? You're just saying Arians is a much better coach and would be killing it coaching the Rams? I'm trying not to bash Fisher too but this performance roller coaster is driving me crazy. The way I see it is players are talented or they are not. They are smart or they are not. They are coachable or they are not. Thus, if you have the three previous conditions on the positive side, poor performance then can only come from lack of preparation, motivation, or adaptation. The season is early and the Rams don't have all their moving parts yet so I'll stay grounded but the spot light has been turned ON.
Yep, I'm starting to believe that Arians is a better coach. Not a dig on Fisher, but it is what it is at this point. Again, I'm not giving up on him.