Welker Block On Aqib-talib Was Legal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Its real hard for me to even consider the Pats being done wrong after what they got away with in the SB against us. Our receivers were gang raped by the Pats all night long. I have never seen that before nor have I seen it since.

You are right.
I have told many a person this.
I've never seen anything like it before, nor since.
The worst I have ever seen in the NFL - by a long shot.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its real hard for me to even consider the Pats being done wrong after what they got away with in the SB against us. Our receivers were gang raped by the Pats all night long. I have never seen that before nor have I seen it since.

I have a good friend who has been a head Linesman in the NFL for 23 years. He is doing the Super Bowl this year. After the Patriots beat us in the Super Bowl, he came into my office and told me, "Jim, in all the years I have been officiating, I have never seen receivers been beat up like that before." He went on to say, "It seems to me that soon after 9-11, anyone dressed in red white and blue on that field were meant to win." This guy IS NOT a Rams fan, but he saw that the CBs of the Patriots were mugging our receivers.

That is one reason I am also a Giants fan. They beat the slugs in two SBs and ruined their perfect season bid. That made my day!

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I have a good friend who has been a head Linesman in the NFL for 23 years. He is doing the Super Bowl this year. After the Patriots beat us in the Super Bowl, he came into my office and told me, "Jim, in all the years I have been officiating, I have never seen receivers been beat up like that before." He went on to say, "It seems to me that soon after 9-11, anyone dressed in red white and blue on that field were meant to win." This guy IS NOT a Rams fan, but he saw that the CBs of the Patriots were mugging our receivers.

That is one reason I am also a Giants fan. They beat the slugs in two SBs and ruined their perfect season bid. That made my day!
Oh, same here. When it comes to both football and hockey, there just are teams that I just root against in the playoffs.

In those instances that I'm rooting for a team to crush the lesser of two evils, I just don't know if the Giants have ever let me down :)

So I guess in that light, they are my favorite dream crushers. This year it will be the Broncos!

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh, same here. When it comes to both football and hockey, there just are teams that I just root against in the playoffs.

In those instances that I'm rooting for a team to crush the lesser of two evils, I just don't know if the Giants have ever let me down :)

So I guess in that light, they are my favorite dream crushers. This year it will be the Broncos!

Let's hope so! [hl]OMAHA![/hl]

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You are right.
I have told many a person this.
I've never seen anything like it before, nor since.
The worst I have ever seen in the NFL - by a long shot.

Nah they did the exact same thing in their next couple of playoff runs. Watching replays you'd think that it was a rule that you had to grab a receivers jersey, they held that much. It was bad enough that the Colts put together a highlight film of it and sent it to the NFL with a formal complaint.

Like the SEA secondary they knew the refs wouldn't call them all so they just kept doing it.